Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Anyone else watch this.

watched the first season and thought it was fantastic, and I don't normally like the Marvel stuff, don't think I have watched a Marvel Film

then when the 2nd season started last month, after the first episode I was a bit conccerned 2 of the regulars were not there and a few new people were introduced and it did not seem the same, so I thought I would give it one more episode and then decide if I was going to carry on watching it.

the last 3 episodes that have been shown on Channel 4 have been excellent probably better than Season 1

Comments

• Options
    Series.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    buckshee said:

Series.

The programme is American so they are seasons same as Buffy and Angel and most other American shows
  • Options
    It improved massively after Captain America 2's events were felt in the tv series in season one. Been fairly consistent since.

If you like this, you should give the Marvel films a go. All are far superior imo bar the Incredible Hulk. They are not any more fantastical than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and have a shared tone, especially Iron man and Captain America 2. They are cleverly brought together for Avengers Assemble, which is an excellent film.