Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Singapore addicks

I will be in Singapore on business for a week including when the Ipswich game is on TV. Might it be on in any bars anywhere? Be nice to meet for a beer and watch the game if it on anywhere?

Comments

• Options
    Hi redman. Im there working that week but flying back on Friday in time for the game.when are you getting out there and where are you staying mate
  • Options
    Should be a bar in Clarke Quay showing it, get one of the locals to check it out for you ...great kickoff time for Singapore viewing
  • Options

Hi redman. Im there working that week but flying back on Friday in time for the game.when are you getting out there and where are you staying mate

I arrive Monday evening, think its park plaza I'm staying at. You?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Should be a bar in Clarke Quay showing it, get one of the locals to check it out for you ...great kickoff time for Singapore viewing

Hopefully yes, thanks

• Options
    Monday morning mate. Think I'm in the Elizabeth hotel. Perhaps meet up for a beer if you are at a loose end
  • Options
    Moving to SG shortly for a few years, so keen to find out if any Charlton fans about to catch up with.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:
    Moving to SG shortly for a few years, so keen to find out if any Charlton fans about to catch up with.
    Enjoy mate, I’ve spent about three years over there, terrific place. 

Must go back soon !