Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

O2 hell

edited November 2014 in Not Sports Related
After 4 weeks of waiting 02 finally cancelled my order for iPhone 5s. So looks like I will have to buy a 6. Any network better than others in term of customer service or are they all shite like 02?

Comments

• Options
    Why did they cancel?
  • Options
    kimbo said:

After 4 weeks of waiting 02 finally cancelled my order for iPhone 5s. So looks like I will have to buy a 6. Any network better than others in term of customer service or are they all shite like 02?

You've been lucky. I've got one as a work phone, absolute crap.
  • Options
    Never had a problem with o2 in 12 years. Don't buy an iPhone.
  • Options
    My iPhone 5S is fine.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Never had a problem with o2 in 12 years. Don't buy an iPhone.

I would concur that iPhone gets worse every time there's a new version as Apple concentrate on bright colours and graphics aimed at kids at the expense of features that might be useful to business users (call forwarding not working for 9 months was a good example).
  • Options
    I have an iPhone, Mac mini, ipad and iPad mini and love 'em all!

That said Steve Jobs would have thrown the Apple Watch back at the designers-Expensive and lacking functionality. Don't like the new Iphone Six as it ts just too big.

The customer services of all phone companies I have been with since getting my first phone in 1994 have all been dreadful.
  • Options
    The screens on Samsung devices in my mind are just so superior to those that iPhone's wield.

Also to have a 720p screen on your flagship device in 2014 is a bit of a joke.
  • Options
    Cancelled because not in stock as I wanted a 5s 64g. And after 4 weeks of promise .Love iphone would not get anything else. My question is more about network should I stick with 02
  • Options
    Stick with o2
    i've just moved my wife across to 02 from vodafone
    been dealing with '3' for dongle and they've been ok ish
    EE are the original bucket shop

• Options
    kimbo said:

Cancelled because not in stock as I wanted a 5s 64g. And after 4 weeks of promise .Love iphone would not get anything else. My question is more about network should I stick with 02

Move to Tesco mobile... Cheap as anything, customer service spot on and you use O2 and some other firms signal (got a feeling it's T-Mobile). Can't knock it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought this was about Andy Murray he just had some 02 Hell
  • Options
    EE are bad, Vodafone decent coverage same as O2 by and large. T-Mobile very patchy. 3 I wouldn't bother with.

As far as customer service goes they are all much of a muchness. If you want something done email the chief exec with a well written email. Same with sky, BT, Virgin and talktalk
  • Options
    Andy Murray is a cunt
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I'm with IJC on this one. Brilliant result tonight.

Andy Murray is a

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Been with O2 or BT Cellnet as was since 1986. Fuck me that's 28 years!!!!! The first phone was in my Carlton Voyager estate. Had a dirty great radio box in the back, the handset lit up like a spaceship on the car dashboard in it's snazy holder, thought it was the dogs danglies.
  • Options
    Not long been with O2 and they've been good so far. Was with EE and they're terrible. Customer service over the phone and in the shop was awful aswell.
  • Options
    Does anyone use O2 Priority and download the £50 of £500 Currys/PC World code recently?

I missed out by a couple of hours and if someone doesn't need it I'd love to give it a good home!

• Options
    Interesting that people have so many different perceptions of mobile network - a lot will depend on the quality of signal they receive in their own home/office/transport route but the stats say.....

http://blogs.which.co.uk/technology/phone-networks/ee-the-best-network-for-4g-coverage-but-vodafone-is-the-fastest/

No surprise that 3 has the worst network - but their 3G users get all-you-can-eat data so speed is not the main game for them anyway.
  • Options
    You will get good praise and criticism of every network.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe will go back to O2 just never buying on line again
  • Options
    I was with O2 but changed to EE. Coverage i find is worse in the bexleyheath area. Not had any problems with customer service though.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

I have an iPhone, Mac mini, ipad and iPad mini and love 'em all!

That said Steve Jobs would have thrown the Apple Watch back at the designers-Expensive and lacking functionality. Don't like the new Iphone Six as it ts just too big.

The customer services of all phone companies I have been with since getting my first phone in 1994 have all been dreadful.

Ha! Reminded me of this tee-shirt.....

• Options
    Talal said:

Don't buy an iPhone.

An important life lesson tbf.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Talal said:

Don't buy an iPhone.

An important life lesson tbf.
    Indeed. There's stuff out there that is so so much better now. The King is dead.