Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eltham Addicks Academy Evening with Guests Jason Euell & Steve Avory WEDNESDAY 10th December 8pm

Eltham Addicks are pleased to announce that Jason Euell and Steve Avory will be attending our next Branch Meeting.

We also hope that an academy player or two will also be in attendance on the night.

Why not come along and quiz Jason and Steve on the academy for our Question - and - answer session.

The meeting will start at 8pm and run until approximately 10pm

Admission will be £2 on the door with free entry for u18's or alternatively supporters can pay a £5 seasonal membership to Eltham Supporters branch which will include entry on the night

A Raffle with prizes will also take place during the interval.

The Meeting will be on Wednesday 10th December and will be held at The New Eltham Conservative Club, 71 Southwood road, New Eltham SE9 3QE

Hope to see you there.

Comments

• Charlton 4 Chelsea 2
    Arsenal 2 Charlton 4

A brace for big Jace.

He is ace !
  • good guests
  • Hope we get a good crowd for this
  • Steve Avory is a top bloke, used to be my games teacher at school. Bumped into him at sparrows lane recently during an upbeats visit. He doesn't look a day older than he did 30 odd years ago (unlike me)
  • Steve Avory is a top bloke, used to be my games teacher at school. Bumped into him at sparrows lane recently during an upbeats visit. He doesn't look a day older than he did 30 odd years ago (unlike me)

Second that, DM.

He came to a NWKA Q & A a couple of seasons ago & always stops to chat when our paths cross.

• good guests

Thanks,

Steve and Jason are both looking forward to the Q&A as well. We will also have some great prizes for the raffle on the night.
  • An ideal opportunity to find out more about our academy set up, why not pop along and put your questions to Steve and Jason.

Harriott and Pope now doing well in the 1st team i would like to find out if we have any other emerging talent that can make the next step up.

• Badger said:

An ideal opportunity to find out more about our academy set up, why not pop along and put your questions to Steve and Jason.

Harriott and Pope now doing well in the 1st team i would like to find out if we have any other emerging talent that can make the next step up.

Fox ;-)
  • And Fox, good shout indeed.
  • Don't forget Gomez
  • Sponsored links:

Hurstmere school, like myself. 82-87.
  • Another good night.

Both interesting and articulate
  • Agreed, highly recommended.

A great insight into the workings of the youth academy, as well as some candid views from Euell on life in the Premier League under Curbs.
  • Also Jackie Rawe, former singer with 80s jazz-funk outfit, Shakatak, is playing at the Con Club in New Eltham soon
  • Agreed, highly recommended.

A great insight into the workings of the youth academy, as well as some candid views from Euell on life in the Premier League under Curbs.

I got the impression Euell fell out with Curbs.

Did he clarify at all or is it "in the room only?"
  • JE said they did have a row in the dressing room after the game. Curbs blamed him for the defeat and JE argued his point.

JE saw this a normal stuff that happens but which then gets moved on from.

Only from JE point of view Curbs didn't and they never had a good relationship again.

He felt Curbs didn't like confrontation.

• never understood Curbs turning down an offer from Palace in the January and then hardly playing him for the rest of the season, till his value was pretty diminished.