Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Work

Anyone know of any car or van driving jobs experienced driver requires work thanks

Comments

• Should be a job vacancy thread which is really useful... Have a scroll down...
  • bobcafc said:

Anyone know of any car or van driving jobs experienced driver requires work thanks

I think Badger got a similar job recently. Send him a pm, you never know ...
  • Sorry don't know a badger
  • Bob, Give Matt a call (number on his website).

http://www.matthewclarklogistics.co.uk/

He's a Charlton fan and is always looking for drivers.
  • bobcafc said:

Sorry don't know a badger

Badger posts on here
  • Today’s Daily Mirror (page 57) reports that there are 41000 driving jobs available now as reported by the Freight Transport Association.

The final paragraph states that there are 1677 driving jobs on fish4jobs.co.uk. Jobcentre Plus (gov.uk/jobsearch) has 2926 delivery driver jobs and careersinlogistics.co.uk has 525 driving jobs.

I know it is nothing specific and it is always easier said than done, but good luck in your search.
  • I work for dfs, they have jobs going there driving 7.5 ton lorries . Based in maidstone down parkwood industrial estate

iv just started there and I will warn you it's incredibly hard work and long hours
    Money is pretty gd tho 22000 and overtime is 13 ph . And you do have to work late quite abit.
  • Couldn't find the looking for work thread on here but if anyone has or knows of any evening/night/weekend work, can they let me know. I've got a clean driving license and I'm happy doing lifting and a bit of graft if needed. Im a 9-5 office bod up town but could really do with a few extra quid at the moment.

Cheers.
  • Couldn't find the looking for work thread on here but if anyone has or knows of any evening/night/weekend work, can they let me know. I've got a clean driving license and I'm happy doing lifting and a bit of graft if needed. Im a 9-5 office bod up town but could really do with a few extra quid at the moment.

Cheers.

Do you do extras?

Cheers.

have you considered selling drugs?
  • Sponsored links:

Cheers.

The Mercury are always looking for paperboys

Cheers.

have you considered selling drugs?
    I'm looking for a driver for this very purpose. As well as a clean driving licence a clean nose is also required. The will be lots of deliveries to a MR J Livermore, who lives somwhere near Hull.
  • Cheers lads

Cheers.

Have you got a decent motor mate? Uber are looking for drivers and you can pick and choose your hours.

Cheers.

Have you got a decent motor mate? Uber are looking for drivers and you can pick and choose your hours.
    I think you still need to need to have a private hire license, taxi insurance and licensed vehicle, as well as passed all the checks from the local licensing authority.

• ads said:

Couldn't find the looking for work thread on here but if anyone has or knows of any evening/night/weekend work, can they let me know. I've got a clean driving license and I'm happy doing lifting and a bit of graft if needed. Im a 9-5 office bod up town but could really do with a few extra quid at the moment.

Cheers.

I think you still need to need to have a private hire license, taxi insurance and licensed vehicle, as well as passed all the checks from the local licensing authority.

This is correct

@ValleyGary something that is becoming a bit popular as evening work is delivery driving for yodel and others as an independent I've been reliably informed the money is not great but the work is local and easy. Delivery driving for asda or someone like that will see you worked like a dog.

• Gaz I will pm you we often have weekend or evenings that I have to call around for,
  • Anyone know of any car or van driving jobs experienced driver requires work thanks

Bob - a company called NSL care services are looking for drivers in the Kent area, they are holding interviews in a conference centre that I am working in.
    They are holding an interview open day in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested I am happy to pass on your details.