Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PS4 for sale.

I posted in the Destiny thread but not sure if anyone will bother looking. Again sorry if selling threads aren't allowed delete if so please.

Looking to sell my ps4. Never play it and want to get some money back from it. I don't wanna sell it on eBay cause of delivery being risky, so thought I'd try here assuming collection should be pretty easy.

PS4 is in pretty much mint condition. So are all games and accessories. I want to sell it all in one lot, no seperate sales.

Console (wires, controller, box etc)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Killzone
Destiny
Man of Steel Blu Ray

http://imgur.com/Wt7k9xe

http://imgur.com/2MEaetA

Can post some more pics.

£350 for the lot.

Comments

• Options
    If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas present, this Would do nicely :-)
  • Options
    How long have you had it and how long is the warranty?

Looking at getting one for my son for xmas..........
  • Options
    Just to say Braziliance that as long as you send it tracked (which obviously you would) and provide ebay with the tracking number then it shouldn't be risky. You wouldn't be liable to refund should it not be delivered for some reason.
  • Options
    How damaged is it after "falling" off the back of the truck? ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I misread this as 'looking to get a son for xmas' -
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Surely you would spend time playing on it and neglect Charlton life........who will be able to tell us that Oxford have signed a window fitter from FC Shitsville?

No Paulie, you would feel dirty if you found another past time other than Charlton Life. I'm sorry Paulie, I'm telling you this now, Its not going to happen - I don't want you waking up on Christmas morning all disappointed.
  • Options
    Got all excited then, read it as PL54....
  • Options

Surely you would spend time playing on it and neglect Charlton life........who will be able to tell us that Oxford have signed a window fitter from FC Shitsville?

No Paulie, you would feel dirty if you found another past time other than Charlton Life. I'm sorry Paulie, I'm telling you this now, Its not going to happen - I don't want you waking up on Christmas morning all disappointed.
    Plus you can't get "lol'd" or "liked"on it. You'd hate it.
  • Options

How damaged is it after "falling" off the back of the truck? ;)

• Options
    Talal said:

Just to say Braziliance that as long as you send it tracked (which obviously you would) and provide ebay with the tracking number then it shouldn't be risky. You wouldn't be liable to refund should it not be delivered for some reason.

I've never had a problem with eBay but because of the value of the item I just don't feel safe sending it. There's also the fact that it will be a bit pricey to ship and eBay will charge me for listing it at the price I want to sell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tbh I'm not sure exactly how long I've had it, I'd say roughly 5-6 months but I'll find out for sure later. I think the warranty is one year.
  • Options
    Are you on Facebook? Usually loads of 'Buy it, Sell it' groups on there. Good for selling stuff
  • Options
    How much for man of steel? Inbox me.