Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The South London Reds are back! (PES 15)

I know that many of you on CL shun the PES series in favor of its more illustrious rival (FIFA) but I for one cannot wait until PES 15 is released this week. One of the enhancements which may be of interest to you is the fact that this years edition will include all (unlicensed) Championship teams including the famous "South London Reds".

I've just seen a screenshot of the lineup and its a bit of a mix of old and new players (i.e. Henderson, Vetokele and Bikey are included but so is Petrucci, Cook & Obika!).

The team stats are FW 66 MF 60 DF 65. Comparable to Blackpool, Derby and....Millwall in the game.

Anyone else getting it?

Fk

Comments

• Terrible squad.
  • #SouthEastLondonReds
  • I know that many of you on CL shun the PES series in favor of its more illustrious rival (FIFA) but I for one cannot wait until PES 15 is released this week. One of the enhancements which may be of interest to you is the fact that this years edition will include all (unlicensed) Championship teams including the famous "South London Reds".

I've just seen a screenshot of the lineup and its a bit of a mix of old and new players (i.e. Henderson, Vetokele and Bikey are included but so is Petrucci, Cook & Obika!).

The team stats are FW 66 MF 60 DF 65. Comparable to Blackpool, Derby and....Millwall in the game.

Anyone else getting it?

Fk

Yes mate! The king is back! It's not just a yearly release for me - this is like a 7 year wait for me! I'm on ps4 if you are add me

• I know that many of you on CL shun the PES series in favor of its more illustrious rival (FIFA) but I for one cannot wait until PES 15 is released this week. One of the enhancements which may be of interest to you is the fact that this years edition will include all (unlicensed) Championship teams including the famous "South London Reds".

Anyone else getting it?

Fk

Why is the squad so out of date ?
  • There is already an update waiting.
  • se9addick said:

I know that many of you on CL shun the PES series in favor of its more illustrious rival (FIFA) but I for one cannot wait until PES 15 is released this week. One of the enhancements which may be of interest to you is the fact that this years edition will include all (unlicensed) Championship teams including the famous "South London Reds".

Anyone else getting it?

Fk

Why is the squad so out of date ?
    Konami had added the new cafc players in but the older players and any loan/additional players will be sorted in the update
  • Anyone know who's doing the commentary this year? Hoping they've upgraded Beglin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know who's doing the commentary this year? Hoping they've upgraded Beglin.

Afraid not. It's Beglin again.
  • I am waiting for someone to finally tell me I'm in the wrong camp again. I detest EA so much... I need someone to tell me Konami have claimed the crown.
  • Getting good reviews and sounds like its back to pes of old. Have pre ordered so if anyone wants a game on ps4 add me: Lloydthetwiglet
  • Getting good reviews and sounds like its back to pes of old. Have pre ordered so if anyone wants a game on ps4 add me: Lloydthetwiglet

I'm on it mate. I'll add you later ready for tomorrow
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I am waiting for someone to finally tell me I'm in the wrong camp again. I detest EA so much... I need someone to tell me Konami have claimed the crown.

Mate trust me - the king is back -
  • Got the game this year. Not sure the scouting for this game is as thorough as Scoham for FM. Callium Harriot is a beast. He has a strength rating of 93, which means opposition players practically bounce off him. Bikey is only 87!
  • I have downloaded the kits and badges and team names etc so at least South London Reds vs South Bermondsey is actually Charlton vs Millwall
  • Dizzle said:

I have downloaded the kits and badges and team names etc so at least South London Reds vs South Bermondsey is actually Charlton vs Millwall

Excuse my ignorance but how do you actually do this?
  • use this guys http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.co.uk/ , it's pretty straight forward, there's a tutorial to show you how to do it, all you'll need is a memory stick to transfer the files once downloaded and plug it into your ps3 (not available for ps4) ....it's free and makes it much better
  • ads said:

use this guys http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.co.uk/ , it's pretty straight forward, there's a tutorial to show you how to do it, all you'll need is a memory stick to transfer the files once downloaded and plug it into your ps3 (not available for ps4) ....it's free and makes it much better

What about Xbox?
  • Sponsored links: