Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Bid To Remember" match worn poppy shirts for auction

Couldn't see this after a search, but if it's already on here please delete this thread.

The match worn shirts from yesterday are available via auction through Sky Bet and eBay.
Proceeds to the Royal British Legion.

Here is a link to the Charlton shirts....
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sky-Bet-Auctions/_i.html?_fsub=7726563017

Comments

• Igor at 103 with 9 days remaining. :-(
  • On armistice day 100 year anniversary there was just one loan[lone] transfer Hallum
    HOPE [everton to bury].very appropriate I thought.
  • Except it's the 96th anniversary.
  • I was just wondering if Solly's is a junior size shirt as I might bid on it for a nephew.
  • Igor and jackos both over 200 now
  • I think its strange that every club seems to have the players that played, a few clubs have more

but for some reason the Spanners are only selling 1 side by the whole team. I know its still a good thing and every little helps and all that but surely they should of done every player like every other team
  • Some incredible amounts being raised already.
    Derby fans must be flush, 4 shirts over £500 including Hughes (£775).

Still, it doesn't matter whose shirt sells for how much as long as people are spending/donating money for a good cause.
  • £1850 from the charlton shirts so far
    2 days to go.
  • Looking at Bournemouth, Francis' shirt is selling for nearly £100 more than Kermorgants............
  • Sponsored links:

• Most expensive so far is Hughes (Derby) £820
    Cheapest is Neil Danns (Bolton) £1.04p. Another strange thing I noticed is Sheffield Wednesday shirts Don't seem to have poppies on them.........
  • Looking at Bournemouth, Francis' shirt is selling for nearly £100 more than Kermorgants............

Wow
  • I think its strange that every club seems to have the players that played, a few clubs have more

but for some reason the Spanners are only selling 1 side by the whole team. I know its still a good thing and every little helps and all that but surely they should of done every player like every other team

Would they have been the special camo kits from that weekend though?
    If so then perhaps they already had them lined up to be sold on for headley court before skybet asked for them?

• Not a mark on Gorgeous George's shirt, I notice.
    Doesn't look like it's been pulled/held/hit by the ball/hurled into the mud etc.

:)
  • edited November 2014
    Anybody on here buy one?