Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slides To DVD

Does any one have advice or recommendation about converting Slide Transparencies to DVD? I know you can buy slide converters,but reports say you have to pay a lot to get a good one.I have 298 so a machine might be the best bet.If anyone has had any done I would be grateful for advice.I am in Kent,Sittingbourne, but any where near is ok.

Comments

• Options
    I used these guys to do mine (500)

https://local.amazon.co.uk/London-wide/B00M0FNNWK

It took a few months as they were overwhelmed by the response initially - Can't moan about the quality - as below (taken

Sukhoi SU27 - Farnborough 1990
  • Options
    Thanks BDL, phoned them 35p per slide so about £100 expensive but probably worth it when I watch them, so many memories.
  • Options
    I had a cheapish scanner that had an attachment to do this years ago and the quality was good (save for the photos being taken with a low spec camera thirty years earlier, but I think the scanner cost more than £100 so those chaps do sound like a good bet.
  • Options
    Check out Wolverine, I think prices are coming down, then you can lend it out and get your money back :-)