Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ACDC

Can't search for the existing thread surrounding Malcolm Young's health issues but read this morning that their drummer, Phil Rudd is facing charges of attempting to arrange a murder in NZ.

Comments

• Options
    He and the Bass player must have the easiest jobs in rock.
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:

He and the Bass player must have the easiest jobs in rock.

And they both do their jobs superbly
  • Options
    The secret to a good band is a decent drummer.
  • Options
    I have links to Phil. I had been told he was acting very strange lately, pretty much had been kicked out of the band.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    News says he wasn't in the recent band photos to promote the new album either.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I have links to Phil. I had been told he was acting very strange lately, pretty much had been kicked out of the band.

I wonder if the people he took the contract on were Angus Young and Brian Johnson? :)

• Options
    I thought this was going to be a thread about bi-sexuals............
  • Options

New says he wasn't in the recent band photos to promote the new album either.

Yeah they all flew over to London to do promos and shoot the video but he never got on the plane and stayed in NZ saying he couldn't be bothered with it any more.
  • Options

I thought this was going to be a thread about bi-sexuals............

Yep. Nothing to see here for us sexual deviants... move on!
  • Options
    try the millwall thread, plenty of self flagellation going on there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Yeah they all flew over to London to do promos and shoot the video but he never got on the plane and stayed in NZ saying he couldn't be bothered with it any more.
    Sounds like he's on a Highway to Hell.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

He wanted somebody to Shoot to Thrill.

• Options
    I bet it was dirty deed done dirt cheap.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I bet it was dirty deed done dirt cheap.

I was going to say that but thought I might get Shot Down in Flames.

• Options
    Just seen an announcement. AC/DC's album launch and upcoming tour will not be affected. So, looks like he was out of the band.
  • Options
    Shame if Phil Rudd has been kicked out of the band. Saw them at the O2 on their last tour and he was rockin'
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Shame if Phil Rudd has been kicked out of the band. Saw them at the O2 on their last tour and he was rockin'

he's been sacked before .. probably more than once
  • Options
    Rudd looks in an awful mess in this photo .. meth kills

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-29928698
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

More like a Highway to Cell
  • Options
    I don't like music artists that wear school uniform. Mostly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charge now been dropped although he is facing drug possession and threatening to kill charges.
  • Options
    Police have dropped charges ..."Blunder..... nah nah nah naah na nah naaaah na...blunder.."
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Charge now been dropped although he is facing drug possession and threatening to kill charges.

The other bit is obviously serious, but

rock star facing drug possession charges??? :-)
  • Options

The other bit is obviously serious, but

rock star facing drug possession charges??? :-)
    I can only assume that the police simply don't bother arresting most. But if they're nicking you for something else then they may as well tack that charge on too.

• Options
    Replaced by Bob Richards formerly from ageing Welsh rock Gods, Man, and now of Son of Man who will play at the excellent Globe in Cardiff in December.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8e7i0ccLQ