Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PMT (Pre Match Tension!)

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Hey Everyone

Am I the only one in a bad/weird mood today??

Mx

Comments

• Options
    you betcha, it's only gunna get worse too, only solution is to drink drink drink.....

hey look at that it's 11:00, pubs are open, horah...!
  • Options
    No - see my post re how I fear it might turn out!
  • Options
    I've had this feeling all week, it's seriously crap.

The problem is when we win I'll go celebrate sat night and feel fine, sleep all day Sunday (as I can't leave my house due to the stupid marathon) then the tension starts all over again for Blackburn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Hey Everyone

Am I the only one in a bad/weird mood today??

Mx

think its just you.. but whats new there!
  • Options
    I'm not a big drink but I shitting it now so gonna start ASAP. Maybe even this lunch time.
  • Options
    had it bad since the westham game, a few days before and i am starting to really brick it! roll on the morning
  • Options
    Trouble is that, due to PMT, Match days nowadays always starts with waking up at silly o'clock in a nervous sweat.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Carling! ;-)

Between you and Medders I'm being portrayed as a psychotic mood swinging pole dancer!! lol

xx
  • Options
    It could be worse...... maybe.
  • Options
    None at all, I must be dead inside !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am releiving my pre match stress by trying on wedding dresses.... lololol. the thought of it makes me feel hysterical.
  • Options
    a big meringue one????
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Thanks for the vote of confidence Carling! ;-)

Between you and Medders I'm being portrayed as a psychotic mood swinging pole dancer!! lol

xx

And?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i am releiving my pre match stress by trying on wedding dresses.... lololol. the thought of it makes me feel hysterical.

surely you kept your Holy Communion dress for this purpose Curb_it ;-)
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to get on it early doors tomorrow I think...
  • Options
    surely you kept your Holy Communion dress for this purpose Curb_it ;-)

She may have grown out of that, she could try her confrimation dress. ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite] Thanks for the vote of confidence Carling! ;-)

xx
    Wahey!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i am releiving my pre match stress by trying on wedding dresses.... lololol. the thought of it makes me feel hysterical.
    Lunchtime drinking's not good for me - I just read this as "I'm relieving myself in wedding dresses"!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]surely you kept your Holy Communion dress for this purpose Curb_it ;-)

She may have grown out of that, she could try her confrimation dress. ;-)

we didnt have to wear a dress for confirmation! thankfully