Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vetokele could return to squad for Owls game

Comments

• Very maybe!
  • I reckon from those words we will see KAG starting against Sheffield Wednesday then with Vetokele will come on if required for the last 10-mins.

Think its right too... KAG put in a good display against Fulham so would be sending the wrong message if we didn't give him a chance to build from it
  • vffvff
    edited October 2014
    Building up for Vetekele to be fit and strong for the Millwall game would be alright for me. Don't want him to be rushed back, get injured and not be ready for that game. I will be a whole lot happier if for once Charlton can get a positive result in that game. I think Bob Peeters is the manager to do it.
  • vff said:

Building up for Vetekele to be fit and strong for the Millwall game would be alright for me. Don't want him to be rushed back, get injured and not be ready for that game. I will be a whole lot happier if for once Charlton can get a positive result in that game. I think Bob Peeters is the manager to do it.

I'm liking this notion about resting Igor , and then him unleashing a hat trick against the scum to go down in Charlton folklore.

• vff said:

I'm liking this notion about resting Igor , and then him unleashing a hat trick against the scum to go down in Charlton folklore.

Why do we do this to ourselves, year after year?? Hope sets you free I suppose.
  • redsek said:

vff said:

Why do we do this to ourselves, year after year?? Hope sets you free I suppose.
    Your right, why do we do it to ourselves, Football Manager has a lot to answer for.

• I'll be back for this one, so selfishly, I hope he plays. May be better to start KAG though.
  • My first game this season is going to be the wall game we need the beast fit and ready