Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea

They are probably shoe-ins for the title but I despise this club with a passion.

They hoover up talent from across Europe and then just loan them out to other teams with little or no intention of ever playing them in a Chelsea shirt. How many midfielders do they need for heaven's sake! Every day you read a paper you see them linked with someone new (yes possibly speculation but they seem to sign just about everyone!). Yes it's old news but they never needed Scott Parker, they just didnt want us to have him.

Their manager is great at what he does but a lot of his actions and comments are pretty classless. Him and Chelsea are perfect for each other.

They are the sort of club FFP was invented for but seem to have got away with it just because of timing. I have never wanted to see a club go belly up as much as this lot.

John Terry.

What do others think of them?

Comments

• I used to care but now I don't. They make no difference to my life so it's easier not to.
  • Dont really mind Chelsea. Got some quality players, a World Class manager and they play attractive football at times in a league that has no current affect on Charlton.
  • horrible club, but they were always our bunnies when we were in the prem, even under abramovich.

Hope abramovich gets done for being a gangster and money laundering and they go belly up.
  • edited October 2014
    Until charlton and Chelsea are in the same league they are irrelevant to me.
  • Maybe the authorities could bring in a rule that they are only allowed to loan out a certain number of players?

They've got something like 25 players out on loan.
  • Until charlton and Chelsea are in the same league they are irrelevant to me.

this
  • Don't care, they farm out 2/3 youngsters to me on FM every year so I'm not complaining

Zouma, Christiensen, Piazon, Aanholt, Kakuta, Thorgan Hazard, Ake, Bamford and McEachran have all helped me get promoted in various FM games
  • Don't care
  • All the big clubs Hoover up players from across Europe .. It seems they have squads of about 70, that's why I could not give a toss about their fixture congestions after Europe
  • Sponsored links:

• I actually like them, and the fact they get up so many people's noses (Arsenal/Tottenham fans etc. Whilst they're worlds apart from us I do not care what they do to be honest.
  • Can't see how you can like them as there is nothing to like about them. Brother in law supports them and he always has an excuse if they lose which at the moment isn't often unfortunately!!
  • Talal said:

I used to care but now I don't. They make no difference to my life so it's easier not to.

Sums it up. Just looking at what happens on the pitch they play good stuff if you like that sort of thing.
  • They are not Liverpool or Arsenal, therefore they are okay.
  • hate them, the parker and palmer incidents say it all
  • Dont really mind Chelsea. Got some quality players, a World Class manager and they play attractive football at times in a league that has no current affect on Charlton.

I would hardly call it attractive football. They have a couple of individuals who can have a moment of brilliance but 90% of the time they play effective football.
  • Got Jose in charge that does my dislike for them to disappear, love Jose
  • They make a little bit more difference to people's lives, than some might think. Their level of spending has driven player wages up across the board and made it more expensive for the public to attend matches.

• Hope abramovich gets done for being a gangster and money laundering and they go belly up.

Even if he did get done, do you really think one of the world's biggest clubs, a premier league team from London would be short of interested buyers?
  • Sponsored links: