Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man runs into Prime Minister: Innocent or 15 minutes of Fame seeker.

When the first security guy, who must have tunnel vision walked to the PM car.
There was a gap, big enough to get a small car through. Yet hairy man decides to run straight at Cameron.

Now i know some of you believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas, so you will go with the tosh that the guy was out jogging
and didn't even realise that it was the Eton old boy.

Also why is the security so soft, where are all the hardmen ?

Don't care what your politics are, I don't want to see a democratically elected leader murdered on the streets of Britain.

Comments

• Options
    I don't believe that he was a genuine jogger, he just knew that he would be able to pull off the "I was running to the gym" line.

If he was genuinely running he shouldn't be allowed to run as he clearly doesn't know how to avoid pedestrians.

The security was low scale because it was not a publicised event, but yeah, still shouldn't have happened.
  • Options

There was a gap, big enough to get a small car through. Yet hairy man decides to run straight at Cameron.

Now i know some of you believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas, so you will go with the tosh that the guy was out jogging

Don't care what your politics are, I don't want to see a democratically elected leader murdered on the streets of Britain.

What do you mean by "some of you believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas"?
  • Options
    The latter .. give him ten years locked in a cell with Russell Brand .. the ultimate torture ..
  • Options

What do you mean by "some of you believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas"?
    Oh hell, what's the youngest age you can join CL ? I've always been a spoilsport.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Reckon the government are more than happy to let him trot out the jogging line so they can address the security lapse in private. Low key event or not, that shouldn't have been allowed to happen
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Anyone who gets within punching distance of Cameron and doesn't deserves to be arrested.

joke
  • Options

Indeed. I thought everybody believed in Father Christmas.
  • Options
    Just curious to know why anyone would doubt he was a 'real' jogger?
  • Options
    Tax dodging attention seeker.

Although i do wish he would have gone the whole hog and knocked the posh twat flying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    difficult choice as to a 'security blanket' around the PM and other top politicos .. do we REALLY want them more divorced from reality and so far away from the public they supposedly serve than most of them seem already to be ?
  • Options
    Talking with my Daily Mail reading hat on. If they want to stop scruffy twats like that running into politicians in the street they should just issue the protection officers with large bars of soap!
  • Options
    Video makes it pretty obvious he did it on purpose.
  • Options
    I think he was on the way to the gym, the police have looked into it and he had an appointment with his trainer. But I think he was jogging down the street on the way to the gym and saw his opportunity and took it.
  • Options

Video makes it pretty obvious he did it on purpose.

And then sort of bottled it.

• Options
    se9addick said:

I think he was on the way to the gym, the police have looked into it and he had an appointment with his trainer. But I think he was jogging down the street on the way to the gym and saw his opportunity and took it.

Yeah, thinking on his feet as it were.
    An impulsive decision, otherwise he is a crap jogger and blimmin well needs the training.
    I reckon an artful trip leading to a headbutt would've been more colourful.

• Options
    This incident goes to prove why all joggers should be armed with handguns for such chance meetings with scum...............
  • Options
    Change thread title. Thought he was in a car. Oh well, the bottle's open now, might as well drink it...
  • Options
    edited October 2014

This incident goes to prove why all joggers should be armed with handguns for such chance meetings with scum...............

Freedom of speech,
    If you said this in North Korea or Russia or China or most middle east countries,
    There would be a knock on your door and we would never hear your funny one liners ever again.

thankfully this is....... He was taken where at 3 in the morning ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The prime minister is called scum, and the 'like" s roll in.
    This site really is extraordinary at times..
  • Options

The prime minister is called scum, and the 'like" s roll in.
    This site really is extraordinary at times..

It's only 3 likes. I got twice as many likes for whinging about train times, which is poor considering our reputation as train-spotters...