Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monday Night Football

2»

Comments

• Options
    You can't really be a Charlton fan because if you're that bothered about the atmosphere when watching a game I very much doubt The Valley would be your first port of call David
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Don't bite folks, DavidCAFC2408 will be banned soon, again.

For what?
  • Options
    uncle said:

People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?

Lol idiot. Are Man City not a top team then?

Man City are miles of being a top challenging Champions League team but people like you have been brainwashed by Sky and the Premier League sadly, country full of brainwashed morons
    So who was you watching on bt sport

And also I watched St Pauli vs Borussia M in German cup, not a fan of 'hipster' clubs like St Pauli at all but much more exiting game in every aspect and Borussia M same level as Man city
  • Options

Riviera said:

For what?
    For the same reasons you were banned for previously I would imagine....
  • Options
    Crvena Zvezda great too.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

For what?
    For the same reasons you were banned for previously I would imagine....
    Banned for what?
  • Options
    IA said:

Crvena Zvezda great too.

Won the Champions League in 1991 and 10 years ago where playing Barca and Milan, poorly run club thats gone massively down hill but best fans in the world bar none, if they came to England again and managed to bring an organised group the whole country would wet themselves all over social media at how good they are because English stadiums are full of tourists/day trippers and rich people
  • Options
    Monaco a top European team?! Or any French team bar PSG for that matter?! The French league is horrific, as is a lot of the Italian league
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Monaco a top European team?! Or any French team bar PSG for that matter?! The French league is horrific, as is a lot of the Italian league

But the Premier League isn't? PSG better than the whole PL along with Lyon and you not watch CL or EL last season? Not see how pathetic PL is as every English team got embarrassed, Italian league is back on way up and is on par if not better than PL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    sam3110 said:

Spurs - Fiorentina = Fiorentina through
    Chelsea PSG(10 men) - PSG through
    Arsenal Monaco(with 6 first team injured) - Monaco through
    Dynamo Kiev - Everton - Kiev through by a lot of goals
    Man City embarrassed
    Juve in CL final Fiorentina, Napoli also through to late stages in Europe, Premier League is average at best
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Told you.
  • Options
    Give the lad a break - he was only born in 2009.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Man City embarrassed
    Juve in CL final Fiorentina, Napoli also through to late stages in Europe, Premier League is average at best
    Chelsea - Bradford = Bradford through

Therefore L2 is better that the Prem.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Man City embarrassed
    Not to mention Spurs 2nd leg vs Fiorentina was only 3 days before the League Cup Final. Not saying it would have changed the result but Spurs certainly didnt put out a first choice starting XI
  • Options

uncle said:

People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?

Lol idiot. Are Man City not a top team then?

Man City are miles of being a top challenging Champions League team but people like you have been brainwashed by Sky and the Premier League sadly, country full of brainwashed morons
    So who was you watching on bt sport

BT have Bundesliga/Bundesliga 2, Ligue 1 as well as others, Bundesliga 2 much more watchable than championship games on sky as there is better football and much better atmosphere that can't be compared to UK, Clubs like Bayern,PSG,Lyon,Wolfsburg, Monaco all much better than most English clubs too don't understand why you would watch worse football with no atmosphere? Why would you watch that?
    I didn't ask you what games they show. I asked you what match you watched Monday night instead of the City game.
  • Options

David - serious question, which European league is superior to the EPL? ie as a competition, WBA for example beat the champions 3 - 0 last season, Burnley took 3 points of the previous seasons champions and were relegated! I accept Barca are the best in Europe probably followed by Bayern and Real.
    However in Spain and Germany the lower league teams in their respective top divisions very rarely beat Barca or Bayern, in the EPL it is relatively common.
    For me the EPL is far superior to any European league as a genuine competition, and for what it is worth I think the EPL teams will do far better in the CL this season as well.
  • Options
    garfield said:

David - serious question, which European league is superior to the EPL? ie as a competition, WBA for example beat the champions 3 - 0 last season, Burnley took 3 points of the previous seasons champions and were relegated! I accept Barca are the best in Europe probably followed by Bayern and Real.
    However in Spain and Germany the lower league teams in their respective top divisions very rarely beat Barca or Bayern, in the EPL it is relatively common.
    For me the EPL is far superior to any European league as a genuine competition, and for what it is worth I think the EPL teams will do far better in the CL this season as well.

You might be waiting a while for the answer to that question !
  • Options
    Tomorrow: Villa - Man United or Bayern - Hamburg hmm tough one
  • Options
    Smart60 said:

He doesn't give up this one, does he.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Smart60 said:

I'll be watching Zaglubie Lublin v Lech Poznan, plastic.
  • Options
    I'm getting excited about the 1874 Northwich v West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC FA Cup qualifying tie.

You can't beat an extra preliminary round of the FA Cup.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

garfield said:

You might be waiting a while for the answer to that question !
    No, no, I don't think he will somehow.

#hesbackalready
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Can Carragher be understood now then?

If you watch this on an Android Tablet you can get a translation App. It's the same one you would use for Taggart or Rab C Nesbitt.
  • Options
    Smart60 said:

Decisions, Decisions....
  • Options
    Bilbao - Barca at 9
  • Options
    #hesbackalready

That was quick!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

#hesbackalready

That was quick!

He's even harder to get rid of than the clap.