Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2014/15

15678911»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Kinda Jealous of the Preston shirt sponsor. Would look great on our shirts.
  • Kinda Jealous of the Peterborough shirt sponsor. Would look great on our shirts.

Wonder who'll be the first to nit pick this comment ;)
  • It's lovely

• Kinda Jealous of the Peterborough shirt sponsor. Would look great on our shirts.

Wonder who'll be the first to nit pick this comment ;)
    haha got me. Off to dunces corner.
  • Phil Neville: It's not offside, Rooney has been really clever. The keeper thinks he's going to touch it which puts him off.

SO IT IS OFFSIDE THEN = INTERFERING WITH PLAY.
  • This rule needs clarifying again. It probably needs changing as well. In an offside position and gaining a clear advantage.
  • Thing is from this... Going forward why dont we get Igor or Tony to stand where Rooney was for the whole match (i.e. just out the way of the Goalkeeper), hassle the Defence / Midfield and see if they've got the guts to try and pass back to the Goalkeeper (i.e. Being a pass back from the opposition, our Striker cant be offside anyway)
  • Its like the bloke says at the end... All four matches will be on TV so the BBC probably havent cared about Bradford because of that and are thinking that fans can easily see them on BT Sport (Just dont think they're smart enough to realise its a subscription service)
  • If the choice was the other way around, BT Sport would have picked Villa v WBA instead of the Bradford match.

It was obviously the last match the TV companies were going to pick. It would have been different if Bradford were playing any PL club instead of Reading.

Still, I expect Bradford do better as a club out of being "snubbed" by the TV companies (but still getting the money) than they would have done if they were the top choice (ie drawn against Man Utd) and being patronised by Lawro. Also, the exact thing that makes this an unexciting draw for the TV companies makes it more likely they'll have another day out in Wembley.

Like Sheffield United last season :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    Ref has had a great game but just ruined it, why on earth did he send Yacob off
  • Just remembered how much I dislike Villa and Sherwood, a match made in Hell
  • Ref bottled it.

Villa fans are idiots. But then I suppose there is only half a brain cell in total in Birmingham.
  • FA should kick Villa out and put West Brom through by default. Three pitch invasions in ten minutes is bloody stupid.
  • I'd refuse villa any tickets for the Wembley semi final
  • sam3110 said:

I'd refuse villa any tickets for the Wembley semi final

Also a good idea.
  • Currently 0-0 between Liverpool and Blackburn at Anfield.

Hopefully it stays that way. The replay would be directly after the league game at the Valley.
  • edited March 2015
    Hope there is not more than 5 minutes added time in our game or they might not make it ;)

Feel sorry for their fans. They will never make it back with all the problems at London Bridge!
  • edited March 2015
    Finished 0-0. Blackburn gonna struggle to make it back up to Ewood in time!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    Just realised though that are a set of league fixtures that midweek... doh.

Oh well, they're still in and will hopefully have one and a half eyes on the cup.
  • perfect result, fierce tackles from the off, bleakburn all wary of retaliation or injury. Happy days 3-1 Watt Watt Watt
  • They have a game on Wednesday night against Bolton as well.
  • trotters at work expecting season to end calmly with a three point haul midweek and then holiday feeling hopefully.
  • So the final will be Arsenal vs Aston Villa on May 30.