Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth

At least they could make an effort. Long way back for those fans.

Comments

• Options
    Brum are in dire straits to put it mildly .. Donaldson (ex Bees) might like a move out a s a p .. he could do a job for us
  • Options
    Just saw the score. Things could be a lot worse!
  • Options
    I know disgraceful they could not even manage to score 10
  • Options
    They should sack that Howe chappie.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    and all done without big Yann
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Brum had a man sent off in the 6th minute
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Brum had a man sent off in the 6th minute

No excuse for losing 8-0 at home
  • Options
    Doesnt a player getting sent off mean you should tighten up... Or were the players thinking like fans for once, dont worry were gonna win 6-5.. 7-6.. 8-7... 8-Oh fuck it lets go home
  • Options
    After 88 minutes it seemed as though the person who writes for Birmingham's Official Twitter page gave up updating on 88 mniutes after it Bournemouth nearly made it 9.
  • Options

It would have been double figures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And we thought we had something to moan about.

Makes us look good as we only lost to Bournemouth by one goal.

Makes us look bad as Brum should have beaten us.
  • Options
    Crazy division.
  • Options
    Kermogant no chance of getting back in and a few old gits will be falling out of their wheel chairs and playing up for the matron at the nursing home after that.
  • Options
    Will Yann come back?
  • Options

Yer it would only have only been 5 nil, stupid comment who cares.
  • Options

Will Yann come back?

No he us too old
  • Options
    We'll beat them in the play offs.
  • Options

Will Yann come back?

No he us too old
  • Options
    They're on bit of roll aren't they? Put paid to WBA tonight.
  • Options
    Yann back tonight as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't understand the way Bournemouth play Football.
    When they are in the lead, they keep attacking !

Is this allowed !
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i can see bournemouth going up via the play offs. Great side with a great manager. Just goes to show what can happen if you give a young manager, who's also club legend time and a bit of money...
  • Options

I don't understand the way Bournemouth play Football.
    When they are in the lead, they keep attacking !

Is this allowed !

I just hope we never do that, because I will never go again.
    Seriously though our boys are not so bad and I think we will be all guns blazing Saturday.
  • Options
    Russian money behind the club, but as the Beatles sang 'Can't Buy Me Love' & not always success. Howe has got a group of players with no special stars, playing out of their skins. Shades of Chris Powell not so long ago at CAFC
  • Options
    They will give Liverpool a decent game in the 1/4 final for sure.
  • Options
    Bournemouth chairman Jeff Mostyn says the club are looking to expand the Goldsands Stadium to 18,000.
    Their current home in Kings Park, traditionally known as Dean Court, currently seats up to 12,000 fans.
    "We know we can expand to 15,000 without any problem and hopefully look at further development," Mostyn told BBC Radio Solent's Sportshour show.
    "We've spoken before about filling in the corners and that would probably take the capacity to 18,000."
    Mostyn revealed the club were currently conducting feasibility studies on expanding the stadium as they look to match their ambition off the pitch with their success on it.
    Building work on the initial three sides of the ground was completed in 2001 when the club were in the present third-tier, while a new South Stand was added to bring the capacity to its current figure in 2013.
    Currently, their 12,000 limit is the lowest in the Championship.
    "We will expand the stadium, we have the ability to expand it and we want to fulfil our aim of getting to the Premier League, the only thing I can't tell our supporters is when," added Mostyn.
  • Options
    They've spent some serous cash over the last few years. They're up there for a reason.
  • Options

They've spent some serous cash over the last few years. They're up there for a reason.

Yup they've definitely spent some cash (and got lucky with the bizarre Lallana sell on clause) but have spent it really well.
  • Options
    The Bournemouth situation is a joke. Been in administration twice iirc, yet evidently allowed last year to make losses of £10m. Its simply unfair.
  • Options
    Bournemouth's average home crowd this season? 9,600.