Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Not good news. This is why a bigger squad is needed to compete in the Championship. Many Charlton supporters on the forums have been saying this since the start of the season. It is not encouraging that reality and the obvious is continually being ignored by the owner.
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we took 4000...........
  • Options
    Frustrating, as i thought he was one of our better players last night, touches of class and not afraid to take his man on with the ball at his feet.
  • Options
    No great loss for me .
  • Options
    So with Buyens back next week Cousins will go back to left midfield.
  • Options
    "I don’t think the chairmen will bring at this moment players in because he’s still happy with the 22 points."
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Knew that would happen though, the more games we lose, the less likely Roland is to invest in January - up to a point. He knows and we all know that players of quality are much more expensive in January and RD is more than willing to play a waiting game.
  • Options
    WSS said:

"I don’t think the chairmen will bring at this moment players in because he’s still happy with the 22 points."

I just hope that the chairman is not fixated on 22 points. With a thin and depleted squad and Vetokele injured it is not a great idea to assume that lots more points will be easy to come by. Opposition teams have worked out how to play Charlton and have bigger better quality squads and are able to rest players.

The Wiggins injury is a blow. Though Wiggins may not have been perfect, Fox was not particularly impressive as back up. Bulot has promise and he is not going to improve whilst he is injured.

I don't think that any Charlton supporters should automatically assume that RD is going to make any significant changes in the January window.

• Options
    Heard Wiggins was a foot injury. Not another broken metatarsal?
  • Options
    OK simple question: who would take Ajdarevic on loan again this January to give more depth to the squad? No worries about wages, fees and budgets as he is already a Staprix player and if Liege aren't using him that much should we?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

OK simple question: who would take Ajdarevic on loan again this January to give more depth to the squad? No worries about wages, fees and budgets as he is already a Staprix player and if Liege aren't using him that much should we?

Why not, the caterings got an awful lot better at the valley, he'd love it.
  • Options

Yes i would have him as part of our squad as i said at the start of the season as the more playmaking option in midfield.
  • Options

I would not sure Bob would
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    JohnnyH2 said:

I would not sure Bob would
    I remember the guy who worked on Eurotunnel who met Bob when he was first appointed said that he didn't rate him ,but I have not seen that confirmed anywhere else . I think Astrit would be perfect to add depth to the squad.

Is he injured or just out of favour at Liege ?

• Options
    Do we have a recall on Holmes-Dennis?

I know it's league 2 but he seems to have made a decent start to his senior career.
  • Options
    Bulot ---just dont see what others see with this guy ? he isnt shit but hasnt been impressive in any game ive seen him. Great ball for Igors goal a few weeks ago but hasnt had any influence since.
  • Options
    He's like a Vaz Te but with no end product, and when he does try shoot it won't challenge the keeper. He'll be good for holding onto a lead by running away with the ball, but no good in our current XI. No great miss but this squad is thin bare, no offence to any of our bench Friday night but all of them bar Johann aren't quite ready. KAG looked good infront of the cameras and caused some problems, but hasn't done before that in his time on the pitch
  • Options
    Is it just me or did Bulot seem as though he didn't have the power to put a corner in beyond the first man?