Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unacceptable behaviour but amusing.

Comments

• Options

I walked a bit, got the bus, then the DLR, then more walking, and then I was at work. Tonight I'll do that in reverse. I don't even like public transport if I'm honest.

Where do you catch the Bus / DLR from and too... We may even share the same journey without knowing it... How cool would that be bro!!
  • Options

I walked a bit, got the bus, then the DLR, then more walking, and then I was at work. Tonight I'll do that in reverse. I don't even like public transport if I'm honest.

Where do you catch the Bus / DLR from and too... We may even share the same journey without knowing it... How cool would that be bro!!
    Lewisham to Canary Wharf.......but in the evenings it's Canary Wharf to Lewisham. It's crazy
  • Options

Lewisham to Canary Wharf.......but in the evenings it's Canary Wharf to Lewisham. It's crazy
    No no we dont go the same way... Your definitely not as cool as first thought lol!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yesterday, my train was cancelled so I got the bus. True story.
  • Options
    I've just come back from having my Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening at 7 Day Healthcare in Welling and they told me I was 100% ok. I'd probably be a lot happier if I knew what the hell it was. It was very nice having an attractive young Jamaican lady rub some gel on my chest before rubbing this scanner up and down a few times.

Then I stopped at Lidl, bought 2 bottles of 2014 Australian chardonnay, some crusty rolls, yogurts and bananas and still had change from a tenner.

I just wish every day was so exiting.

• Options
    or even exciting
  • Options
    Bought a salad bowl at lunch with SPICY pasta....was a large....put it through the self service scanner as a medium though.

#badtothebone
    #donthatetheplaya
    #Thrillingthursday
  • Options
    Had a pub lunch and although there were complimentary nuts at the bar, I didnt have a single one.

Zip,zilch, nada.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just farted at my desk and blamed someone else #True Story
  • Options
    As I got dressed this morning I noticed my were socks were inside out as I pulled them out the drawer. Completely freaked me out, came out of nowhere.
    My wife didn't believe me at first, but we managed to get a slightly blurred black and white photo as proof. The footage will be on BBC South East tonight and Inside Out.
    Judge for yourselves tonight, but straight up, it happened exactly as I've said.

• Options
    3blokes said:

As I got dressed this morning I noticed my were socks were inside out as I pulled them out the drawer. Completely freaked me out, came out of nowhere.
    My wife didn't believe me at first, but we managed to get a slightly blurred black and white photo as proof. The footage will be on BBC South East tonight and Inside Out.
    Judge for yourselves tonight, but straight up, it happened exactly as I've said.

You won't believe this. I found a hole in a new pair of socks, so I emailed the manufacturer and they very kindly sent me out another pair. FOR FREE. So now I have TWO pairs of the same socks but one sock has a hole in it. You may ask, 'Why didn't you throw the sock with the hole in it away?' To which I reply, 'Because I'm MENTAL, mate.'

Sometimes I just don't care what I do.

• Options
    I was reminiscing with a friend about the time I used to play dominoes.
    We played in South Norwood once and one local tripped and spilled his open packet of Golden Wonder Ready Salted crisps all down my back. How mad was that, I mean it's not like I was motorcycle racing or anything!

I used to play pool for the Cockswell Inn in Belvedere. A bloke walked past between shots and his wife deposited a George the Third right onto the floor between the tables. The bloke and his wife just carried on walking into the cold night air.

The landlord loved clearing that up; however, I always wonder whether the sandwiches had already been prepared. I hope so.
  • Options
    Update on my day

This is a true story:
    I actually just took some staples out of some paper, photocopied it put it on my bosses desk, then put the Staples back in the paper I had taken them out of not 5 minutes ago

what a crazy life this is
  • Options
    edited October 2014

You won't believe this. I found a hole in a new pair of socks, so I emailed the manufacturer and they very kindly sent me out another pair. FOR FREE. So now I have TWO pairs of the same socks but one sock has a hole in it. You may ask, 'Why didn't you throw the sock with the hole in it away?' To which I reply, 'Because I'm MENTAL, mate.'

Sometimes I just don't care what I do.

That's a heartwarming tale, fella, filling up here....
    Socks eh, can't live with them, can't live without them. :-)
  • Options

Update on my day

This is a true story:
    I actually just took some staples out of some paper, photocopied it put it on my bosses desk, then put the Staples back in the paper I had taken them out of not 5 minutes ago

what a crazy life this is

Blimey!! Slow down a bit mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pettgra said:

Alright Alright I surrender!

I preferred your first story. Your standards are slipping.
  • Options

Had a wank at home last night while the missus was in the living room, called her name and raced myself to finish before she came in.

Life is for living.

Aahh - the old "Dangerwank"

Similar to you I sometimes fill my day with things like the Dangerpoo where I neglect to lock the door

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Greenie said:

Hers my story-
    I got up this morning had a shower and went to work. I didnt have breakfast!!!
    Can any lifers beat that?

enjoyed my new oral B toothbrush head by the way,
    You did what?
  • Options
    I need a poo now, but I'm going to hold it until I get home. I wonder if it'll rain later.
  • Options

I need a poo now, but I'm going to hold it until I get home. I wonder if it'll rain later.

Surely perfect timing for a Dangerpoo.....it will make your week!

• Options
    Danger poo?
  • Options
    Danger farts are the worst. Got the shits and a sudden urge to fart comes... You're at work and the toilet is quite a walk away. Do you risk it?