Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronaldo .. Having a Laugh

Real are (as I type) 2-0 up at :Liverpool, Ronaldo has scored one of them. During the game he has had laughing conversations, albeit brief ones, with Glen Johnson and Stephen Gerrard ..... Having a laugh with the main danger to your team when you're behind ? .. w t f .. Rodgers should tear his two players a new arsehole at halftime .. that is just unforgiveable .. have a laugh and a chat with the opposition .. AFTER the game .. but of course, Johnson and Gerrard are perhaps bigger personalities at the club than even Rodgers

It s now 3-0 b t w

Comments

• Options
    Glen Johnson and Lovren are both absolute shite.
  • Options

They're not quite at Joe Allen's level tonight
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

They're not quite at Joe Allen's level tonight
    Took me till the 35th minute to realise he was playing.
  • Options
    Lallana has improved Liverpool a bit, but Madrid's attack is still a class above.
  • Options
    Talking to him or not talking to him, I don't think it will make much difference. The bloke is on another level.
  • Options

Talking to him or not talking to him, I don't think it will make much difference. The bloke is on another level.

there is that to it .. what they should be saying to Ronaldo is 'go past me again you %$£"! and I'll break your *(@:^ing leg' .. ((:>)
  • Options
    I think it was more of Johnson put it out for a corner to Madrid and Ronaldo would have said no worries I'll score the corner and Johnson probably laughed the laugh of a man who knew he was probably right
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    sam3110 said:

I think it was more of Johnson put it out for a corner to Madrid and Ronaldo would have said no worries I'll score the corner and Johnson probably laughed the laugh of a man who knew he was probably right

stop making excuses for them !!! .. lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I digress but Anderlecht are leading Arsenal 1-0
  • Options

there is that to it .. what they should be saying to Ronaldo is 'go past me again you %$£"! and I'll break your *(@:^ing leg' .. ((:>)
    Have to catch him first!!

I'd be saying "You should definitely stay in La Liga mate, it's brilliant. Please don't come back here...."
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I digress but Anderlecht are leading Arsenal 1-0

and Gibbs scores a terrific equaliser .. 88th minute .. and Podolski scores another .. unbelieveable 2-1 Arsenal
  • Options

and by the time either of them finish the sentence hed be out of sight with them not having a fcking prayer of catching him.
  • Options
    Would not talking to him make them play any better or make him play any worse? I'm not convinced it would.
  • Options
    Talking to him is a sign of fear and weakness they are scared of him and are trying to make friends in the hope he goes easy on them
  • Options
    Really?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Stig said:

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes really
  • Options
    How do you know that?
  • Options
    Through general life people that are nervous or scared sing like a canary to front it out and to hide fear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm saying nothing ;-)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Would not talking to him make them play any better or make him play any worse? I'm not convinced it would.

If they didn't talk to him, then he would feel lonely and would definitely play worse.
  • Options
    Was he laughing with them or at them?
  • Options
    They were probably sharing a laugh at the fact Joe Allen is playing Champions League football.
  • Options

Oh the days when Kishishev kicked the shit out of him .. happy memories!
  • Options
    if I was Ronaldo I wouldn't stop laughing.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I think Kish tried to kick the shit out of him but was always late.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Kap10 said:

I think Kish tried to kick the shit out of him but was always late.
    As Kish said "He never got passed me. The ball might have but he never did"