Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why do we go to Charlton?

2»

Comments

• wanting to smash someone in the face makes you the one with mental issues

Maybe I exaggerated slightly. I would like to slap him in the face.
  • Felt the need to reignite this thread after spending 90 minutes listening to some absolute bint about two or three rows in front of me slag off Cousins for the whole game.

Don't get me wrong, he didn't have a particularly good game (possible understatement but he wasn't as bad as Wilson and one or two others), but she was shouting abuse - and quite frankly, total bollocks - at him for near enough the entire match. Hadn't heard anything for three or four games because she hadn't been there (L block, north upper) for the last few weeks. I hadn't noticed her absence.

But as soon as Cousin misplaced his first pass today I was immediately aware of her presence and quite frankly, it's fucking irritating. She actually shouted that part of the reason Jacko looks like he's struggling his because Cousins is always in the wrong place. The Scottish bloke she was with at least had the sense to point out that this was completely incorrect, and her banal diatribe subsided for all of about twenty seconds.

Some of our fans seem to derive some sort of pleasure from their most disliked players having a bad game, as it makes them "right". But it goes back to my original question - why the hell does she and others like her, bother going?