Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clive Mendonca

Comments

• Options
    I was there I saw it, so yep I knew
  • Options
    Legend
  • Options
    I quite like " The where are they know" posts that are posted on here. Clive turned the clubs fortunes around back then. A great curbs signing.
  • Options
    who knew what? His middle name is Paul? He works at Nissan? He played for Charlton?
    You need to be more specific with your question?
  • Options
    Does Clive know where Steve Jones is?
  • Options

who knew what? His middle name is Paul? He works at Nissan? He played for Charlton?

He works in a Nissan factory! Whip around by Charlton fans to make sure he never has to work a day in his life again?
  • Options
    Here we go again...
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    Wasn't tall enough.
  • Options
    Move on.......................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mendonca or Yann.
    Sorry. Double move on.
  • Options
    one of the, if not THE all time favourite CAFC player of mine .. without him we would never have got into the prem back in the 90s .. a GREAT player in an Addicks shirt .. also a member of a great team
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Mendonca or Yann.
    Sorry. Double move on.

I know this was just gest but kermit is not even close to cleaning super clives boots
  • Options

He works in a Nissan factory! Whip around by Charlton fans to make sure he never has to work a day in his life again?
    Wouldn't bet on it, knowing him he would.
  • Options
    The Hat Trick he scored in the Play Off Final, probably changed our club forever, maybe we should be looking, as a club to help him and his family. A lot of posters on CL probably have no ldea who he is........only saying!!
  • Options

The Hat Trick he scored in the Play Off Final, probably changed our club forever, maybe we should be looking, as a club to help him and his family. A lot of posters on CL probably have no ldea who he is........only saying!!

great sentiment .. unfortunately, previous attempts at 'helping him out' have backfired .. shame, what you write is very true .. he, with help from the rest of a terrific team of course, changed CAFC history ...
  • Options

Does Clive know where Steve Jones is?

Steve Jones lives down my road in Essex and works in the local Tesco!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm sure there are a few on here that would be interested to know which branch that is @BasAddick . Pitsea by any chance?
  • Options
    This came up ages ago, it's nothing new.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laindon
  • Options
    Oh Gawd not again!
  • Options
    Earned money, spunked it all betting and setting up a failed buisness... Great player but there are a lot of people a lot worse off... At least he has a job
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Earned money, spunked it all betting and setting up a failed buisness... Great player but there are a lot of people a lot worse off... At least he has a job

Maybe so but those people don't get their real or perceived failings picked over and discussed on a football message board in a, IMHO, disrespectful way.

• Options
    Shut the thread then, it's not as if this topic hasn't been covered in the previous 12 months . Ps I've heard that leaburn works the doors, shall we raise some money and save his poor soul too ?
  • Options
    #prayforleaburn
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Shut the thread then, it's not as if this topic hasn't been covered in the previous 12 months . Ps I've heard that leaburn works the doors, shall we raise some money and save his poor soul too ?

Not asking for the thread to be closed but why can't people show a club legend some respect
  • Options

shine166 said:

Not asking for the thread to be closed but why can't people show a club legend some respect

Maybe because lots of people got ripped off las time they tried that ?
  • Options

shine166 said:

Or just not comment if it bothers them that much?