Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Berahino at West Brom

See his goal last.night?

Couldn't help but think that his movement to spin away, run and.finish reminded me of Darren Bent Bent Bent in his prime for us

Comments

• Options
    At only 21 he fits our sought age bracket.

Come on RD, £15m should do the trick - and that has to be loose change to you ;-)
  • Options
    English?
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited October 2014
    Qualifies for England which is a result, moved here from Burundi at the age of ten.

Class act.
  • Options
    Doing well at u21 aswell, so naturally the senior team will just pick him out and give him 2 games when he could have played 10 more for the u21s.
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Doing well at u21 aswell, so naturally the senior team will just pick him out and give him 2 games when he could have played 10 more for the u21s.

And play him on the left
  • Options
    Just hope he stays at WBA and gets games rather than go and sit on the bench somewhere like Spurs.
  • Options
    I've always been a fan of Strikers and he's one young player I'm keeping an eye on as reckon he could be class for England one day.

Reckon keep him in the U21s until their Euros next summer (for the tournament experience) and then integrate him into the Full National Team from next season
  • Options
    CHG said:

Qualifies for England which is a result, moved here from Burundi at the age of ten.

Class act.

Really? Wow! With his name I presumed he was Brazilian or Portuguese.

Very, very useful player.
  • Options
    Thought exactly that about him, will probably score 25 goals and will be overlooked in favour of a half fit Shrek
  • Options

Just hope he stays at WBA and gets games rather than go and sit on the bench somewhere like Spurs.

I think Spurs would be a good mvoe for him actually. They seem to lack a decent goal scorer, with Adebayor having 1 good game in 10 and Soldado's move not having the desired effect. He would just need to play every game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unlucky for them
  • Options
    Boost their chances when Gabon have Aubameyang??? - Yeah okay!!

Its a shame as thought he was a really good player with a lot of potential when he first appeared... Seems to have turned into a Tony Watt type player, if he dont turn it around soon then he too will just start to drift down the Leagues
  • Options
    Looking at the above comments show how far he has fallen, thought this might be a loan rumour
  • Options
    He could declare for Charlton and I’d probably want to turn him away

He’s a complete loser

Massive potential, not sure if he’s got the wrong people advising him or he’s just a bit of prick (prob bit of both), but he’s a lot of what is wrong with football
  • Options

Its a shame as thought he was a really good player with a lot of potential when he first appeared... Seems to have turned into a Tony Watt type player, if he dont turn it around soon then he too will just start to drift down the Leagues

You did indeed, you thought he could turn out to be class for England ;)
  • Options
    Had to google Burundi, sounds terrible.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Sounds like his Father got killed in a Civil War out there which is why he fled to England in the first place

Scored 10-goals in 11-games for England U21s, had the world at his feet yet threw a strop when he didnt get the move to Spurs
  • Options
    Is this the chap who hasn’t scored for two years ?

Sign him up

Burundian Nicky Ajose
  • Options
    Burundi came last in a vote to find the world's happiest country
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

Sounds like his Father got killed in a Civil War out there which is why he fled to England in the first place

Scored 10-goals in 11-games for England U21s, had the world at his feet yet threw a strop when he didnt get the move to Spurs
    Yeah I was only joking mate you weren't alone and we have all made predictions regarding players that turned out to be wide of the mark. Agree with Berahino, attitude has really let him down and we will probably never know who good he could have been,
  • Options
    Berahino joined Stoke on 20 January 2017 for a fee of £12 million, potentially rising to £15 million, signing a five-and-a-half-year contract.

Fuck me they're stuck with him for another 4 years!!
  • Options

se9addick said:

Yeah I was only joking mate you weren't alone and we have all made predictions regarding players that turned out to be wide of the mark. Agree with Berahino, attitude has really let him down and we will probably never know who good he could have been,
    Dont worry knew you were joking about my comment a few years ago

Just pointing out his England U21 stats as clear proof of him throwing away his potential
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Burundi came last in a vote to find the world's happiest country

And that was before Berahino graced them with his presence!
  • Options
    But they have great drummers
  • Options

Berahino has scored
    His 1st goal since feb 2016

Harry Kane has scored 103 goals since he last scored

I wonder if they'll have "I saw Berahino score" t shirts produced...
  • Options

According to the Scum paper his scoring touch appears to be well and truly back

Apparently he's got three children all born within a few weeks of each other with three differen ladies

Sounds like a real charmer. Hope he gets hit with the maintenance and doesn’t squirm out of it.