Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Charlton - Player Marks

2»

Comments

• Options
    I reckon we have average marks of 5 for a performance that was pretty damn poor? With one or two lower?
  • Options

Henderson 7
    Solly 6
    Ben Haim 5
    Bikey 5
    Wiggins 4
    Gudmundsson 3
    Jackson 6
    Buyens 2
    Cousins 3
    Ahearne Grant 5
    Vetokele 5
    Harriott 3
    Moussa 4
    Wilson n/a
  • Options
    Unfortunately at the game:(

Henderson - 7
    Solly - 6
    Ben Haim - 6
    Bikey -6
    Wiggins - 5
    Gudmundsson -5
    Jackson -5
    Buyens -5
    Cousins -5
    Ahearne Grant -7
    Vetokele - 5
    Harriott -5
    Moussa -4
    Wilson n/a

What a waste of an afternoon.
  • Options
    Sorry if my overall marks are poor - but we were awful and should have lost by a lot more:

Henderson - 7 two vital stops
    Solly 7.5 MOM - very hardworking performance against dirty players and a poor ref
    Ben Haim 6 - no real complaints.
    Bikey 6 - no lack of effort and a couple of key tackles
    Wiggins 4.5 Cherries' Callum Wilson ran him ragged.
    Gudmundsson 4.5 made two important stray passes that led to chances for Bmth.
    Jackson 4 - I love Jacko, but he was well short of his best.
    Buyens 4 - this fella goes missing too often for my liking
    Cousins 4 - poor defending for the goal, bad first half, slightly better in the second
    Ahearne Grant - 4 had three key moments and fluffed them all - not ready yet.
    Vetokele - 4 not his usual self, but poor supply from midfield didn't help.
    Harriott 6 - made a difference when he came on, but nothing special
    Moussa 4 - totally invisible
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Watched on stream but didn't really make any difference you can't polish a turd watching it live.

Henderson 7 - could have been a lot worse but for him
    Solly 5 - booked after a mistake nearly led to them scoring on the break
    Ben Haim 5 - not his best game
    Bikey 6 - not his best either but looked dangerous when up front
    Wiggins 5 - not very composed
    Gudmundsson 5 - didn't notice him much but did pull off a lovely backheel to create a 1st half chance
    Jackson 2 - only remember a couple of tackles won, other than that was off the pace as usual, and lucky not to be sent off
    Buyens 4 - alarming at how his influence on games has gone but still pinged a lot of simple passes, and doesn't hide
    Cousins 5 - one of the better players out there won a few tackles but little else going forward
    Ahearne Grant 5 - ran with the ball a few times
    Vetokele 5 - no service
    Harriott 5 - at least tried when he came on
    Moussa 4 - pretty much the invisible man
    Wilson n/a
  • Options

We lose one nil away to a team with a lot of money and this is how out players are marked.

Suicidal.

I'm sorry but apart from wilson who cost the same as vetokele who have they got that they spent loads of money on?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Watched on stream but didn't really make any difference you can't polish a turd watching it live.

Solly 5 - turned inside out for the goal, booked after a mistake nearly led to them scoring on the break

No it wasn't Solly who was turned inside out, it was Cousins mate, feel free to come on and put your hands up for a wrong call. And Solly took a yellow for the team to save us going 2 down. I can't be bothered with some of the the others comments, had you been on the sauce? If not either go to Specsavers or get a bigger telly.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Solly 5 - turned inside out for the goal, booked after a mistake nearly led to them scoring on the break

No it wasn't Solly who was turned inside out, it was Cousins mate, feel free to come on and put your hands up for a wrong call. And Solly took a yellow for the team to save us going 2 down. I can't be bothered with some of the the others comments, had you been on the sauce? If not either go to Specsavers or get a bigger telly.
    Ok fair enough having seen it again in a clearer picture i've retracted that comment. I hear what you're saying about Solly taking a yellow to save us going 2 down but it was still his error in the first place that created the chance. Stream wasn't great but just calling it how I saw it...no need for your last comment.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

We lose one nil away to a team with a lot of money and this is how out players are marked.

Suicidal.

I couldn't see your marks on this thread @RugbyAddick‌ . Not there or didn't watch on stream? If not, I'm not sure you are in a position to call people suicidal.

I don't agree with the ones and twos marks handed out on my basis of marking but suffice to say it was a very, very poor performance yesterday and unless we get a reaction on Tuesday or a different formation to make sure we don't lose, you might start feeling a bit down yourself.
  • Options
    At game

Henderson 8
    Solly 6.5
    Ben Haim 6.5
    Bikey 6.5
    Wiggins 6
    Gudmundsson 5.5
    Jackson 5
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 5
    Ahearne Grant 6.5
    Vetokele 5.5
    Harriott 4.5
    Moussa 5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henderson 6 distribution not great
    Solly 6
    Ben Haim 6
    Bikey 6
    Wiggins 5
    Gudmundsson 4 didn't look fit. Mistake led to goal
    Jackson 4 would've been sent off. Didn't look fit
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 6
    Ahearne Grant 6 promising
    Vetokele 5 didn't look fit
    Harriott 6 better
    Moussa 3.5 non existent
    Wilson n/a

Bournemouth are a team who are going to be there or there abouts come the end of the season. They're a team with a quality manager and an owner who will back them.

To lose 1 nil away from home against them is not the end of the world. No player deserves ones or twos.

First loss of the season. Can't complain.
  • Options
    Henderson 8 MOM
    Solly 6
    Ben Haim 6
    Bikey 7
    Wiggins 5.5
    Gudmundsson 5.5
    Jackson 5.5
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 5.5
    Ahearne Grant 6.5
    Vetokele 5
    Harriott 5
    Moussa 5
    Wilson n/a

• Options
    Henderson 7
    Solly 6
    Ben Haim 6
    Bikey 6
    Wiggins 6
    Gudmundsson 4
    Jackson 3
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 5
    Ahearne Grant 6
    Vetokele 5
    Harriott 4
    Moussa 5

Stream
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Ok fair enough having seen it again in a clearer picture i've retracted that comment. I hear what you're saying about Solly taking a yellow to save us going 2 down but it was still his error in the first place that created the chance. Stream wasn't great but just calling it how I saw it...no need for your last comment.
    @MartinhoCAFC‌ You're right about the last comment. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, it was tongue in cheek and I should have put a smiley at the end, apologies. Maybe I should go to Specsavers because I didn't realise Solly had made the initial error. :-(
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Suicidal.

I couldn't see your marks on this thread @RugbyAddick‌ . Not there or didn't watch on stream? If not, I'm not sure you are in a position to call people suicidal.

I don't agree with the ones and twos marks handed out on my basis of marking but suffice to say it was a very, very poor performance yesterday and unless we get a reaction on Tuesday or a different formation to make sure we don't lose, you might start feeling a bit down yourself.
    I didn't call anyone suicidal mate. What I am trying to say is the marks suggest it's the end of the world. Not digging anyone out. Their opinions are valid as are mine. Their marks are valid as are mine. I just don't feel as if the performance and the result warranted 1s and 2s.
  • Options
    At Goldsands

Henderson 7
    Solly 7.5 (+ half for 'taking one for the team' with the outrageous trip!)
    Ben Haim 6
    Bikey 6.5
    Wiggins 6
    Gudmundsson 6 (-1 for giving the ball away after 90 secs but +1 for the free kick)
    Jackson 5
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 5.5
    Ahearne Grant 6.5
    Vetokele 6.5
    Harriott 6
    Moussa 6
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Suicidal.

Our players are marked accordingly because they played badly. Compare that performance to the one at Fulham in the cup where we lost four nil against a premiership team with a lot of money. We weren't great at Fulham but we were better than on Saturday.
  • Options
    that's it for marks, stats soon
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    At game

Solly 5
    Ben Haim 7
    Bikey 7
    Wiggins 5
    Gudmundsson 4
    Jackson 4
    Buyens 5
    Cousins 6
    Ahearne-Grant 7
    Vetokele 4

Harriott 5
    Moussa 5
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Suicidal.

I didn't call anyone suicidal mate. What I am trying to say is the marks suggest it's the end of the world. Not digging anyone out. Their opinions are valid as are mine. Their marks are valid as are mine. I just don't feel as if the performance and the result warranted 1s and 2s.
    Except when you flag them for disagreeing with their marks like you did to my pal in the Wolves player marks thread a few weeks ago.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back for the game

Henderson 7
    Solly 6
    Ben Haim 6
    Bikey 7
    Wiggins 5
    Gudmundsson 4
    Jackson 3
    Buyens 4
    Cousins 5
    Ahearne Grant 6
    Vetokele 5
    Harriott 4
    Moussa 4
  • Options
    If you wernt there please dont comment on marks from people who were. I was there and it was awful but a slide in performances has been happening for weeks. I would give henderson 6 and the rest 4.