Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bournemouth match thread 18/10/14

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    throw taken....tbh and soly clear....kag to buyens.....tackled....they attack.....shot comes in henders concedes a corner...... taken.....and we are 1-0 down
  • Options
    not good
  • Options
    Rob said:

Listening to Simon Francis earlier. Sounds like he's still in contact with some of the Charlton players (he mentioned JJ). Said some complimentary things about us.

They all say complimentary things. Kermorgant was better - he deliberately fluffed his chance for Bournemouth at The Valley last season, and got sent off at Bolton last week...

What's going on there?

• Options
    FFS.

Looking good for ht/ft @ 50/1.
  • Options
    they score on 3 minutes.....we now attack....solly....tbh.....igor....tbh.....kag tackled.....they get it back....
  • Options
    Well that's our normal game plan straight out the window. Be interesting to see how we change things now.
  • Options
    god sake
  • Options
    we now win the ball back.....solly...tbh.....gudsun.....wiggy...gudsun.....jj tackled....they win it back and attack us.....wiggy holds them up....buyens concedes a fk on edge of area
  • Options
    Why do we conceded so many corners?
  • Options
    fk taken....jj cuts it out....they have a throw...taken....cross comes in...henders lets it go....solly concedes a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking far too loose on the ball. They're pressing and we're giving them the ball on a plate
  • Options
    Another goal from a corner, that zonal marking at corners ain't working...
  • Options
    We do like conceding from corners...
  • Options
    corner taken.....henders and cuz clear...they have a throw...taken and now attack us again....
  • Options
    Giving away possession far too easily it would seem
  • Options
    solly concedes a throw....taken....they win another throw....we are not in this yet
  • Options
    This is Embarrassing , At this rate they will be out of sight at half time ....
  • Options
    Sorry chaps. All my fault. Tempted by the odds and broke my cardinal rule of never bet on us to bet on us to win :-(
  • Options
    solly now concedes a fk
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    They look very strong. Doing some nice passing. We look a bit clueless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken.....and they win a corner...taken....
  • Options
    I swear to God, next time Henderson catches under no pressure and then goes to ground, I'm gonna put my fist through the monitor
  • Options
    8 mins gone......addicks attack.....igor attacks.....gudsun...crosses in.....they clear and attack....tbh wins it....wiggy is tackled but henders gets the ball
  • Options
    gonna lose sooner or later
  • Options
    They dont like Wiggins do they? He didn't leave in that bad a way did he?
  • Options
    they send the ball long....we win it back...wiggy...cuz....wiggy...kag....cuz....sends it long....their keeper gets it
  • Options
    we have the ball....kag takes a shot....saved but ball comes back off kag for a gk
  • Options
    Quite an open game. Can definitely see more goals at both ends
  • Options
    Old Manager 2 not so old manager 0.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!