Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Gower

Sorry if this has been said ages ago but does he still play for us ??

Comments

• We released him in the summer and he has no club, as far as I'm aware.
  • Coaching badges being done I belive
  • I thought he retired from playing
  • 2 years ago............
  • Just signed for Ebbsfleet in the conference south until the end of the season............

http://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/home/fleet-add-gower-power/
  • Liked him in his spell with us. Intelligent player.
  • Another player of ours' in recent times who I completely forgot even happened.
  • Liked him in his spell with us. Intelligent player.

Surely not last season. I thought he was here for the money and conned us by getting a year's contract off the back of a view brief glimpses on decency in the loan the previous season. I felt we got taken for a ride
  • cabbles said:

Liked him in his spell with us. Intelligent player.

Surely not last season. I thought he was here for the money and conned us by getting a year's contract off the back of a view brief glimpses on decency in the loan the previous season. I felt we got taken for a ride
    Yep, meant the season before on loan. Hardly featured last season. You could see that he'd been a top player and he still showed glimpses of that.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Liked him in his spell with us. Intelligent player.

Yep, meant the season before on loan. Hardly featured last season. You could see that he'd been a top player and he still showed glimpses of that.
    yes, that's what was so frustrating