Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential issue over Igor's eligibility to play for Angola

13»

Comments

• Options
    Igor is under wraps in a safe house and won't come out till Friday the 3th April.
    He has promised he will score against Millwall, I wasn't the only person to hear this.
    I can't handle being let down thou being a CAFC fan i've had enough practice.
  • Options

Noticed Angola played Ivory Coast today, No Igor- is this still an issue for him?

No, probably more of an issue for you.
  • Options
    The 3th?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

The 3th?

The 3rd, as in Richard.

Just testing.

• Options
    Only just seen this thread. Absolutely pissing myself.

Take a bow @LeaburnForEngland

• Options
    Seems to have finally been adressed if he can play for them again.

Bet he cant wait
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I wondered why He never played the 2nd game, if he cant play for Angola will he be allowed to play for Belgium, if So I actually think that's a better option for him, and I think he will make the Belgium squad very soon
    He won't
    I am sorry did not realize you had a crystal ball please tell me do Charlton get Promoted this season, do Palace and Millwall get relegated oh and what are the lottery numbers for Saturday
    Charlton won't get promoted, palace won't get relegated and neither will Millwall. You will also continue to post numerous boring posts.
    Boring posts says the person with 384 Likes compared to my 1,177
    I am now up to 7.9k likes with  @J block on 4.8k

Just saying :wink::wink: haha
  • Options
    I wondered why He never played the 2nd game, if he cant play for Angola will he be allowed to play for Belgium, if So I actually think that's a better option for him, and I think he will make the Belgium squad very soon
    He won't
    I am sorry did not realize you had a crystal ball please tell me do Charlton get Promoted this season, do Palace and Millwall get relegated oh and what are the lottery numbers for Saturday
    Charlton won't get promoted, palace won't get relegated and neither will Millwall. You will also continue to post numerous boring posts.
    I am now up to 8.1k likes with  @J block on 1.7k

You've got 8.1k lol's !
  • Options
    He won't

You've got 8.1k lol's !
    Balls read the wrong one haha

Still got 7.9k likes
  • Options
    He won't

He's got 8117 last time I looked but I've just made that 8118 lol's  :D

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    None of these stats matter... Except promotes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    None of these stats matter... Except promotes.
    PromoteS? Plural?