Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Bob

Very quickly becoming a big part of Charlton.

His energy and rapport with the fans is quality.

Could have so easily have gone the other way after his appointment but fck mine he won me over early on but just seeing the way he looks after his players and the fans at the end is elevating his status by the game.

Cant wait to hear what he says after a game, Ive never been bothered about that with any manager in my lifetime.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    he won me over in Belgium! he is a class act!

his display tonight after the game, was CAFC through and THROUGH!
  • Options
    proper quality handling of KAG at the end there, players will love a manager for that kind of input
  • Options
    He's my Bobbie ' Dazzler' Peters
  • Options
    was watching the stream, what a reaction at the end over to the away fans jumping up and down like a mad man
  • Options
    Yes, some of his post match interviews are very amusing, big man big character.
  • Options
    He's alright..............
  • Options
    Love the song about how he hates Millwall that appeared during Middlesbrough... We'd be joint top had we grabbed a goal on Saturday though...
  • Options
    Fast becoming a legend!
  • Options
    Excuse me, it's Big Bad Bob to you.
  • Options
    Tonight's will be interesting :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's certainly very hard to dislike.
  • Options

Just ask Uwe ;)
  • Options
    I love him forcing Wilson back over to applaud when he was just about to head back down the tunnel
  • Options

Just ask Uwe ;)
    Uwe who? Wigan are now 20th and just four points above the relegation zone. Five matches in September and just two points.

Next time they meet Uwe should be asking for Big Bob's autograph.
    I know, we were still 50/1 to win league today and Wigan 16/1

• Options

Just ask Uwe ;)
    Uwe who? Wigan are now 20th and just four points above the relegation zone. Five matches in September and just two points.

next time we play Wigan I think Delort will be trying to sneak on the Charlton bus home
  • Options

Just ask Uwe ;)

next time we play Wigan I think Delort will be trying to sneak on the Charlton bus home
    Bikey sort him out
  • Options
    Big bob is a hero
  • Options
  • Options
    Good manager, for a squad which has a bottom half budget and one near the lower end, to have remained unbeaten till October and beaten so many top teams, really well done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a mid-table set up but because they have kept the squad so lean our first XI and first 18 is a top ten competitor. Our best players are a match for anyone but there is no depth and Bob is getting them up for it week in, week out.
    Bob has helped bring in Vetokele and others...tick
    He has kept it steady and not rotated / dropped players after Brentford and Huddersfield... Tick!
    Straight in there tonight and with Uwe... Tick!
    I trust he can sort it for next Saturday and then have a conversation with Meire and M.Duchatelet about the January window...I've posted this before but we have the youngest squad in the Championship and we will make it to 75 points at some point in the next 18 months if we hold it together and M.Duchatelet holds to the club pledge to strengthen if we are in a good place in January.
    We all know that the back five is solid and has cover, but we need quality and depth up front to win games and win fans back. Posted views on loans elsewhere...looking forward to more European players arriving in January, perhaps they've played with/for Bob before?
  • Options

We have a mid-table set up but because they have kept the squad so lean our first XI and first 18 is a top ten competitor. Our best players are a match for anyone but there is no depth and Bob is getting them up for it week in, week out.
    He has kept it steady and not rotated / dropped players after Brentford and Huddersfield... Tick!
    I trust he can sort it for next Saturday and then have a conversation with Meire and M.Duchatelet about the January window...I've posted this before but we have the youngest squad in the Championship and we will make it to 75 points at some point in the next 18 months if we hold it together and M.Duchatelet holds to the club pledge to strengthen if we are in a good place in January.
    We all know that the back five is solid and has cover, but we need quality and depth up front to win games and win fans back. Posted views on loans elsewhere...looking forward to more European players arriving in January, perhaps they've played with/for Bob before?

Burnley managed to get promoted with a paper thin squad
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Not a Legend until he masterminds a way to beat Millwall

Key point for me. Could this be the year? Been there before so will not even think about it... damn I just have!!!!
  • Options
    22.11.14 - his day of reckoning.

Roll over and die as usual and this will be worthless.

I have a feeling this could be the time but then I've thought that before.
  • Options

Love the song about how he hates Millwall that appeared during Middlesbrough... We'd be joint top had we grabbed a goal on Saturday though...

How does it go? Was there but can rarely hear the covered end, which is where I'm guessing it originated from.
  • Options

How does it go? Was there but can rarely hear the covered end, which is where I'm guessing it originated from.
    Bobby Peeters is a red, is a red, is a red
    Bobby Peeters is a red
    He hates Millwall
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Not a Legend until he masterminds a way to beat Millwall

TWICE
  • Options

Burnley managed to get promoted with a paper thin squad
    A member of a paper thin squad?