Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats training session, Upbeats Party and Dog Show.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    kimbo said:

Are there any photos?

There are quite a lot judging by the steam coming off Dave's camera or maybe that was just me?
  • Options
    Hopefully there will be a few flitting about tomorrow Kimbo.I even forgot the cheque that was to be presented, but I remembered the dogs (which was surprising) ;) JJ done me like a kipper while doing the weave poles and decided to wander off, Bailey sniffed out the bite sleeve I'd hidden and decided to have a play with it. But once again he surprised me, he found a new friend who Terry told me was before hand "afraid of dogs" as he hung off Bailey's neck. The Upbeats never fail to give everyone in their company a lift, their whole demeanour is infectious even during the downpour they laughed and caused mischief. Hearing about the parents that travel quite some distance, some by public transport to get their children to this event makes you feel very humble indeed, the dedication shown by Terry, Dino and rest of the guys is amazing. I personally needed a bit of a lift yesterday and I got it and for that I thank you. Until next time..........
  • Options
    I have a Border Collie that dribbles a football, heads a football (our combined record headers without touching the ground is five). I also take him to the middle of the pitch before a game starts and he walks off when I brandish a red card. If this mini exhibition is of any use, I will be more than happy to travel to SE London from my East Mids home for future events. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm afraid it's not that simple Peter, both my dogs are members of the Pets As Therapy Charity and therefore heavily covered by their third party insurance. It's all about arse covering like most things these days, should a child get knocked over or worse still bitten I am covered.
  • Options
    Ok, understood.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited October 2014
    Look this way Bailey!

No matter how I tried to get Bailey to look at me, he's definitely their mascot ;-)

Upbeats aloud!

Ask them what their name is and off they go, what a great bunch.