Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Campaign for a taller interview backboard

It might have been OK for Powell.

It might have been OK for Riga

But it is just too short for Peeters.

With Bob being a normal height the backboard with all the sponsors names on it is too short.

So much so that on the Football League show you could see exposed wiring behind Bob's head.

Sort it out Andy Curtis

Comments

• Options
    Not just us but at away grounds too. The interview after the Rotherham match was quite funny. The cameraman must have been quite short, so the backdrop to Bob's interview was a bit of ceiling in need of painting!
  • Options
    It would help if the cameraman was taller than AFKA.
  • Options
    Lol. I noticed that too last night.

Personally, I think leave it as it is .

It's clearly a message to other managers - an intimidating "statement" to say " Don't mess with Big Bob !"
  • Options
    It's all because Bob's a beast.
  • Options
    It might also help if the shorter cameramen stood further away instead of putting their camera 6 inches from his face.
  • Options
    I do wonder if Big Bob's size had an impact for the sending off. The ref signaled a free kick to them, Bob literally jumped 4 foot in the air and slung his arms in the air. Then all of a sudden he sent Adoma off
  • Options

I do wonder if Big Bob's size had an impact for the sending off. The ref signaled a free kick to them, Bob literally jumped 4 foot in the air and slung his arms in the air. Then all of a sudden he sent Adoma off

Bobbackability !

• Options

That's the only logical explanation for what happened. What a bizarre incident - even after Adomah got a second yellow, I still thought the ref had given the free kick to them so he would also card Wiggo when he'd recovered. Right decision in the end but summed up an incompetent display from all the officials.
  • Options
    the media guys either dont know how to frame a shot properly or the tripod they have is too short. Both of which are pretty unacceptable considering the network has a media director.

I'm only being arsey about this because it's my profession and would love to film and edit all the addicks stuff. (plz hirEz me Roland)
  • Options
    People need to stop looking for a scapegoat :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So much so that on the Football League show you could see exposed wiring behind Bob's head.

Christ! Is our ashen-faced supremo some kind of nightmarish robot?
    What are the FL rules on this?
    Will we lose points if the circuitry in the back of his head is discovered?
    Should CL urgently launch a fund for a syrup for Bob? Should Wiggy be our front man?

Is he more 'Metal Mickey' than a creation from 'Metropolis'?

Is he something knocked up from scrap parts from under Bermondsey's arches?
  • Options

Christ! Is our ashen-faced supremo some kind of nightmarish robot?
    What are the FL rules on this?
    Will we lose points if the circuitry in the back of his head is discovered?
    Should CL urgently launch a fund for a syrup for Bob? Should Wiggy be our front man?

Is he more 'Metal Mickey' than a creation from 'Metropolis'?

Is he something knocked up from scrap parts from under Bermondsey's arches?
    He's a puppet ?

Are we at risk of being thrown out of the FL ?