Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

tomorrow, advice

hi all,

I am taking my boys for the first time tomorrow (7&5) and i was pondering where to sit

I dont go as usually as I used to (season ticket holder between 99-2006) so not sure if the north upper would be suitable??

I want them to sit somewhere with a bit of atmosphere so the that rules the west out but also i want them to have a decent view of the game.

could anybody tell me what the east block b is like as i understand the A block is not too bad now?

any advice appreciated

thanks

i

Comments

• The nw or east quadrants are good for atmosphere without being crowded
  • The nw or east quadrants are good for atmosphere without being crowded

Really ? From where we sit in the East , the NW quadrant is always sparsely populated & very few kiddies seem to sit there.

Would suggest the NE would be more suitable.

Hope they thoroughly enjoy the match & want to come back for more.

• NE Quadrant is the family bit I think and it's next to the North of course so that'd be perfect.
  • Probably better atmosphere higher up in the north west quadrant; but i think the views from NE quadrant are the more impressive
  • North upper if you want them to spend two hours watching the people around you...otherwise the family stand.
  • NW Quadrant has NO atmosphere.
  • for some reason i could not book any family stand tickets online? thought they'd all gone which seemed strange?
  • Lower North... a bit of atmosphere, not too much aggro and always a few taking their kids there too. Maybe that's why the atmosphere isn't as it should be then?1
  • Family stand always has spaces, you should have no problems buying on the day if you choose. The drawback is if the action is in front of the Jimmy Seed (which it has been a lot this season) you find yourself straining to see it. But that's a problem across the north.
  • North East Quadrant is where most 5 & 7 yr olds go.
  • Sponsored links:

• The only atmosphere tomorrow will be in the Jimmy Seed stand..........

Joke!! (before you all get really touchy!!)
  • North upper but down the front.
  • thanks all, nobody have any experience of the east stand near block A?
  • If you're after atmosphere and a family feel then you need SE25

Bants - a bit
  • I sit East a block with my boy it's a good view not a bad atmosphere plus you get the banter with the away fans
  • Last season I would have said what a cruel man you are but seeing as things have improved I hope they enjoy the day wherever you sit and that we have gained another two fans for life. In my opinion I'd sit in the East as near to the halfway line as you can and around row k.
  • Upper north, near the front. With the vibrations created by the drum noise its like being in an i-max cinema...