Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spurs v forest cup match

Watching the game tonight and watching Forest weakened team, the same as Boro last night, it makes you realise out far we are off a top club

Comments

• Forest looking impressive against Spurs. That Osborn looks a talent and I'm wondering how much Veldwijk cost them because he was playing in the same division as Polish Pete last season yet seems to have a lot more about him...

• Yet at the same time we could well beat both of them this season. It's having the squad depth and consistency that's the real key to success in this division.
  • Ben Osborn's run and shot was pretty incredible! Lively game so far
  • 5,200 massives at Man C tonight
  • Thread on the competition elsewhere - tut tut
  • PL54 said:

Thread on the competition elsewhere - tut tut

If you are referring to the one that was for the games last night (I know it says 3rd round), I apologise, if this is where we are supposed to put this information, I thought people would think like me, it was last nights news, do not want to get a reputation like Paulis for starting new threads, smack my hands
  • ross1 said:

PL54 said:

If you are referring to the one that was for the games last night (I know it says 3rd round), I apologise, if this is where we are supposed to put this information, I thought people would think like me, it was last nights news, do not want to get a reputation like Paulis for starting new threads, smack my hands
    Chill
  • PL54 said:

ross1 said:

PL54 said:

Chill
    Brrrrrr
  • Forest take the lead.
  • Forest looking impressive against Spurs. That Osborn looks a talent and I'm wondering how much Veldwijk cost them because he was playing in the same division as Polish Pete last season yet seems to have a lot more about him...

you can say that again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Forest fans on way to Spurs.