Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

History of The Earth In Two Minutes

Somebody's school project. Pretty good I thought. I swear I saw a Millwall supporter in there at the 31 second mark....

marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

Comments

• Options
    Very good video
  • Options
    Hmm, mobile phones seem to get about the same amount of attention as the Renaissance.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Somebody's school project. Pretty good I thought. I swear I saw a Millwall supporter in there at the 31 second mark....

marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

Single cell organism?
  • Options
    Artistic but bollox.

If this is a history of The Earth in 2 minutes then human life would appear for a little over 16 tenths of a second at the end.

And if you believe the bible then the entire thing is cock.

Despite the French wording I assume this student is American.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Artistic but bollox.

If this is a history of The Earth in 2 minutes then human life would appear for a little over 16 tenths of a second at the end.

Yeah of course but 1 minute 59 seconds of volcano shots followed by a single shot of a geezer wouldn't be so `entertaining'. It's someones interpretation of the history of Earth...an exponential curve of time...but you know this anyway.

• Options

PL54 said:

Artistic but bollox.

Yeah of course but 1 minute 59 seconds of volcano shots followed by a single shot of a geezer wouldn't be so `entertaining'. It's someones interpretation of the history of Earth...an exponential curve of time...but you know this anyway.

Exponential curve of time. Love it.
  • Options
    And I might have got that wrong - it's 16 hundredths of a second. Someone check it though please. Perhaps the lad with the pencil case.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Artistic but bollox.

Despite the French wording I assume this student is American.

The American references throughout would support that.

Probably had to use a French platform to prevent the US God Squad putting out a fatwah.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good but goes on a bit!

• Options
    Where's the Delort scandal?
  • Options
    Couldn't possibly fit that into 2 mins.
  • Options
    Obviously didn't research the internet thoroughly and fallen for the story that we landed a man on the moon.
  • Options

Where's the Delort scandal?

Yeah, as everybody knows the Delort saga existed for around 99.9% of the entire existence of the human race (+- 180 million years?)
  • Options
    I prefer this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sjHGODFHg
    The date thing is a bit wrong, but the bit where the 3rd Reich spreads out is pretty dramatic.
  • Options
    I like that - the bit when Northern France becomes England is good.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I like that - the bit when Northern France becomes England is good.

I'm no historian but it starts post 1066 and think its showing England and some French provinces had the same King but the French bits got lost, apart from the Channel Islands, leaving just England. Might be argued that England is a colony of Guernsey!
  • Options
    From schooldays, I seem to remember the index page of the Bible was dedicated to King James, King of England and France.

Forget Agincourt, Black Prince, Joan of Arc etc ... we need to restore Calais to it's rightful place as part of England!

PS: On second thoughts, p'raps not.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

From schooldays, I seem to remember the index page of the Bible was dedicated to King James, King of England and France.

Forget Agincourt, Black Prince, Joan of Arc etc ... we need to restore Calais to it's rightful place as part of England!

PS: On second thoughts, p'raps not.

Calais away day. Sounds better than going to Huddersfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maidstone played Calais away last pre-season! Took a hundred or so over!
  • Options
    This is the one that gets me. Makes me think, we're so f*****d in the next 50 years.

(takes 2 mins to get going).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_9SutNmfFk