Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Forest 6th Dec 3pm

Is there any chance of the kick-off time for this game being changed for telly reasons?

Comments

• No chance... We've already been given our "London Derby Game of the Season on TV"... Just getting greedy now if you want to see us on telly TWICE!!
  • I want to go, it's just that I don't want to buy train tickets for the Saturday with the game having already happened on the Friday night. There's always Hooters though if that happens I suppose.
  • November games on sky have already been selected so should find out in next 2 weeks.
    No stand out game on the fixtures list that weekend so could potentially be us.

Don't think it will be though.

• edited September 2014
    Sky apear to be picking local derbys for the Friday night games, the only local game that weekend is Fulham v Watford
  • Hope not - booked train yesterday.
    Forest away followed by Kasabian at Brixton - epic Saturday.
  • Rushing back from Nottingham for The Human League at Hammersmith.....top day out.
  • Staying over for this one 4 of us so far, can't wait.

Great night out in Nottingham (well for a young man like yourself anyway). I can just about get away with it these days.
  • Rushing back from Nottingham for The Human League at Hammersmith.....top day out.

Jose Riga baby, Jose Riga whoaogh
  • Sponsored links:

Great night out in Nottingham (well for a young man like yourself anyway). I can just about get away with it these days.
    Did it when we lost 2-1 a couple years ago as well, always decent up there.

There's 3 females to every male in Nottingham. (2010 census)

So be careful in picking your 3 !

try to pace yourself Brendan.

3 points from the game,also would not be too shabby.

• When I was at Uni just South of Nottingham in the late 80s early 90s a weekend out in Nottingham was always a total mess.

A place called the Hippo Club used to allow all sorts of activities.
  • Can't get any more sparse than the 250-odd that joined me at the City Ground in March. Felt like a private party! Forgettable game until JC scored, heralding absolute madness. Reckon there'll be 6 or 7 times the away attendance in December. Hope it's not a fixture that's moved. Good night in the city beckons too, where I've been to a few stag dos - could get reacquainted with some old haunts.
  • Place to avoid is the Garcus Garvey centre. I went there once and all I can say in it's defense is at least I got out alive , just.
  • Can't get any more sparse than the 250-odd that joined me at the City Ground in March. Felt like a private party! Forgettable game until JC scored, heralding absolute madness. Reckon there'll be 6 or 7 times the away attendance in December. Hope it's not a fixture that's moved. Good night in the city beckons too, where I've been to a few stag dos - could get reacquainted with some old haunts.

Will be another sub 1000 turn out............comfortably.
  • edited September 2014
    PL54 said:

When I was at Uni just South of Nottingham in the late 80s early 90s a weekend out in Nottingham was always a total mess.

A place called the Hippo Club used to allow all sorts of activities.

Back in '82 I spent a year in Nottingham working on the new (now old lol) concert hall in the city, only going home at weekends. We stayed in a cheap as chips hotel called the musters, just round the corner from the Trent Bridge Inn. The hotel in fairness was crap but upstairs it had one of the best clubs in Nottingham called Harvey's bar, it was brilliant and certainly made up for the shortcomings of the hotel. One flight of stairs from our room and we were in the club.

Back then I am sure, and I do stand to be corrected, that the girls out numbered the lads 8-1, you could not fail to pull a different bird every night and most nights the girls pulled the lads. As a twenty one year old, 1982 was without a doubt my best year ever!

Anyone else end up in Harvey's bar after a game in Nottingham in the early 80's?

• Reckon it will be this match.
  • This game will unlikely to be shown live as, CAFC V Ipswich is being shown the week before.
  • Sponsored links:

Rushing back from Nottingham for The Human League at Hammersmith.....top day out.

Ok, I can beat that...

Er...running back from Nottingham, then off to check out @Buckshee doing his 80's disco at, er, the Albert Hall. Splendid day out!

Wibble

Rushing back from Nottingham for The Human League at Hammersmith.....top day out.

Ok, I can beat that...

Er...running back from Nottingham, then off to check out @Buckshee doing his 80's disco at, er, the Albert Hall. Splendid day out!

Wibble
    I can beat that. I am doing backing vocals of the encore of Electric Dreams, that is why I need to get the early train.
  • Fulham v Watford is on the Friday night. So won't be on sky