Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Champions Medal FOR SALE

edited September 2014 in General Charlton
Yes, the auctions are back.

Over the years Charlton Life has had a lot of auctions to raise money for a number of CAFC related and other causes. We've raised money for the Upbeats, for the Greenwich & Bexley Hospice and to help pay for some minibuses for the Academy. We even helped fund the first team's trip to Huddersfield in 2012.

This auction is to raise funds for the Charlton Athletic Museum which you can read about here thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athletic_Museum_About_Us_1.html

The money means we can buy things like display material and audio/visual material

In case you haven't seen them before here is how it works. You can bid in full £ units up until the auction ends. Highest bidder wins. Anyone can bid and you can bid as often as you like.

Please only bid if you can and intend to pay. Only been knocked once but rather not had the hassle and not fair on other bidders.

The winner either pays postage or can collect from Bromley or at a game (and you also get to me meet as an added bonus).

This auction ends on Friday 26 September 2014 at 5.00pm. Any bids timed as after 4.59pm won't count.

So for this auction I thought we'd start with something special.

When we won League one all the full time, non-playing staff were given commemorative medals. We already have Richard Murray's medal in the museum but then Katrien Miere told me in Belgium that she had found some more (she's very much a neat and tidy, clean desk CEO, you know, unlike that Kavanagh bloke) and would I like them? Of course I did. Some got snapped up by the volunteers who came along to help clean up the museum a few weeks ago but we still have one to sell here.

The medal is metal and comes in its original red presentation box. It has a diameter of 2 inches.

Opening bid is £20

Happy bidding

imageimage

Comments