Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More fussy stewarding

1235»

Comments

• Options

markmc68 said:

Just seen the small wall forum coating us off severely. Please no more pencil case or poem posts. It's embarrassing. Lol.

The spanners only dream of having a pencil case, they haven't got passed using crayons.
    I heard that most of em still havent mastered the whole 'crayon' thing.
    If only there was some evidence to back this up.

• Options
    Going by Piggy, letting us know how easy the Yorkshire lasses are, I hope you had a rubber in your case............
  • Options

Going by Piggy, letting us know how easy the Yorkshire lasses are, I hope you had a rubber in your case............

If last night is to go by. They play hard to get for the first 3/4 hr, get her another drink and before you know it, it's legs akimbo and she done seven times before the nights out.
  • Options
    A school has now banned pencil cases. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44075878

Where will kids put their nic nacs?
  • Options
    I bet all the parents claiming to be "poor" have the latest mobile phone and a Sky subscription.

All this worries me, if we eradicate the classes the poor kids will not have anyone to look up to to try and better themselves and the rich kids will not be able to employ anyone to cut their grass.