Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stefan Maierhofer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why are we even discussing this !(shakes head)
  • Options
    Paulie you don't have to be anything Vienna to know that Maierhofer is shit. I honestly think Bikey would be more effective up top than him.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Paulie you don't have to be anything Vienna to know that Maierhofer is shit. I honestly think Bikey would be more effective up top than him.

Clearly not that shit if QPR, Bolton and Fulham are looking at him
  • Options
    Born in Barnehurst, so I support my local team, Charlton! ;-)

Out here I support the Wiener Sportklub. They are now in the Austrian equivalent of League 1. When I first arrived here (1979), they were in the top league with Rapid and Austria. They still have a very loyal, but much smaller fanbase, so they are similar to Charlton in many ways.

Of the so-called "Big Two", I would always favour Rapid. They still play a more direct, "English", style of football. See my comments about Maierhofer. Austria Vienna would never, ever, have signed a player like him.

• Options

Talal said:

He's hard to miss. Bolton and Fulham are shit and I doubt the QPR link has any substance as he's already had a failed trial previously. He'd have a club if he had much about him.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Talal said:

He's hard to miss. Bolton and Fulham are shit and I doubt the QPR link has any substance as he's already had a failed trial previously. He'd have a club if he had much about him.
    not necessarily he does not have to rush a decision and might be taking his time, look at someone like Max Clayton been out of contract for ages and just signed for Bolton, and Maierhofer has rejected an offer from Millwall already
  • Options

Talal said:

Talal said:

not necessarily he does not have to rush a decision and might be taking his time, look at someone like Max Clayton been out of contract for ages and just signed for Bolton, and Maierhofer has rejected an offer from Millwall already

If the Millwall offer was based on "goals scored", he would die of starvation. Better for him to wait for some other mugs to turn up. I just hope we don't fall for this "agents talk".
  • Options
    Have we signed him Yet!
  • Options

Talal said:

You're right, their player policies are clearly front running and they only sign class.....

You couldn't ask for 3 worse teams to show he is crap.
  • Options
    Is he on twitter? whats he saying? Has he got a burger stuffed in his gob?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Talal said:

You're right, their player policies are clearly front running and they only sign class.....

Welling dartford Bromley

Done
  • Options
    Fuck you're annoying aren't you.
  • Options
    Hasn't he signed.for Chesterfield....?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    There's even a guy from Vienna saying the player's rubbish yet because someone's realised (a) he's available, and (b) can read a Wikipedia profile, they won't leave it alone.
  • Options
    I woud not spend a penny on Maierhofer. You must have hundreds like him in England.
  • Options

Born in Barnehurst, so I support my local team, Charlton! ;-)

Out here I support the Wiener Sportklub. They are now in the Austrian equivalent of League 1. When I first arrived here (1979), they were in the top league with Rapid and Austria. They still have a very loyal, but much smaller fanbase, so they are similar to Charlton in many ways.

Of the so-called "Big Two", I would always favour Rapid. They still play a more direct, "English", style of football. See my comments about Maierhofer. Austria Vienna would never, ever, have signed a player like him.

So you sometimes can be found in Dornbach? I watched Wr. Sportclub v. AS Roma.
  • Options
    He has played for three English clubs; all at or below our level. He scored just 3 goals in 23 appearances for them. That's a 13% scoring rate. Compare that to our very own Simon Church who last season had a 16% scoring rate. Why are we even entertaining this idea?
  • Options
    He was very unfit when he joined Millwall. Just sort of lopes about the pitch. He obviously wins a lot of headers when he comes on as a sub but they usually go nowhere. I think he improved a bit at Millwall but they decided not to offer him a contract. Think he is a bit of a nob...thinks he is better than he is. We are better off with George.
  • Options

Fiiiiiish said:

Talal said:

Welling dartford Bromley

Done
    Yet those 3 are too good for him.
  • Options

He was very unfit when he joined Millwall. Just sort of lopes about the pitch. He obviously wins a lot of headers when he comes on as a sub but they usually go nowhere. I think he improved a bit at Millwall but they decided not to offer him a contract. Think he is a bit of a nob...thinks he is better than he is. We are better off with George.

I agree with that. His actual strength is his exaggerated self-confidence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Maierhofer is the answer we are asking the wrong question
  • Options
    Most people in football were staggered when Wolves splashed 1.8m on this fella. Wolves soon realised their mistake and he only played half a dozen games for them. Church is a lot better!
  • Options
    Old and past it. Hardly fits the Duchatelet model. Move on.