Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Callum Harriott supposedly offski...

Dont shoot the messenger (cue the Gudjohnsen comments) but i have heard Callum is off out on loan very soon.

Comments

• Huddersfield bound?
  • would seem a good idea if he doesn't currently figure
  • Maybe Blackpool?
  • Dont shoot the messenger (cue the Gudjohnsen comments) but i have heard Callum is off out on loan very soon.

heard from who/where?
  • Dont shoot the messenger (cue the Gudjohnsen comments) but i have heard Callum is off out on loan very soon.

heard from who/where?
    and when?
  • Leyton Orient possibly...? - Replacement for that Odubaji who went Brentford
  • Bar the Under 21 development squad we only have 20 players when they are all fit. Unless it's one in, one out. Otherwise as shown on Tuesday night with no Solly and Gudmundsson it lefts us with a bare 18.
  • Our squad is so paper thin we can't let anybody go unless we promote more youngsters or get people in.
    If the news about Igor is serious (still getting mixed messages regarding his arm), our lightweight squad will be exposed further.
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be someone(s) coming in if so, that squad doesn't look like its got much depth to me
  • I'd recommend Chamonix or La Plagne.
  • dizzee said:

I'd recommend Chamonix or La Plagne.

They're both holding midfielders. We need a wide man in.
  • Uboat said:

dizzee said:

Yes, cos Gudmondsson, Harriott, Wilson, Cousins and Bulot don't play out wide.

• Huddersfield bound?

Powell was hardly his biggest fan I think Blackpool is more likely. Or league 1.
  • Huddersfield bound?

Powell was hardly his biggest fan I think Blackpool is more likely. Or league 1.
    harriott posted on instagram earlier that his cousin died a year ago today. Might have had an impact on his dip in form this time last year.
  • A good player and we forget how young he actually is. He's the kind of player that needs to play every week to find form - look at how that benefited him and Charlton at the end of last season. He could probably do with a short-term loan spell with a view to coming back and getting back into our first XI.
  • edited September 2014
    Remember Callum, God is great, keep the belief.
  • During pre-season it seemed as though Big Bob wanted to try him out as a striker, perhaps he doesn't rate him as a wide player ?
  • se9addick said:

During pre-season it seemed as though Big Bob wanted to try him out as a striker, perhaps he doesn't rate him as a wide player ?

i suspect he rates him even lower as a striker after that Brentford miss
  • Sponsored links:

• I think that his heading ability especially after the Watford game will be sorely missed.
  • Or the mystery injury when he gets substituted.
  • After reading the Katrien interview, I understand how tightly Roland imposes financial stability. I can only think therefore that for us to lose a strong member of the squad, we must be about to replace them with someone to fill an area where we need strengthening, ie a striker.
  • Is someone putting 2+2 and making 5, after the report that he has had a meeting with BP this week about lack of games?
  • Rizzo said:

Uboat said:

dizzee said:

Yes, cos Gudmondsson, Harriott, Wilson, Cousins and Bulot don't play out wide.

But you're willing to overlook the fact that Chamonix and La Plagne are both ski resorts and therefore not very mobile anyway.
  • No great loss he's a league 1 player just making up the numbers. Let him go & get someone who can find the back of the net more than 1 in 10
  • No great loss he's a league 1 player just making up the numbers. Let him go & get someone who can find the back of the net more than 1 in 10

A little harsh don't you think?
    We all saw at the end of last season and little cameos during it that he definitely has talent. Hopefully Bob can get the best out of Callum? if not maybe a move away for a couple of months would be beneficial? Personally I would like him to stay and "fight" for his place. I am sure he will come good and be a valuable member of our squad.

COYR...................
  • I think there was a massive clue in the title to this thread as to where he's going.

It's Zenit St. Petersberg.
  • I think there was a massive clue in the title to this thread as to where he's going.

It's Zenit St. Petersberg.

I thought it was Chelski
  • Huddersfield bound?

harriott posted on instagram earlier that his cousin died a year ago today. Might have had an impact on his dip in form this time last year.
    Didn't you know because of the money they earn footballers are not meant to let personal things effect them #sarcasm