Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If u could add one player to this team or one thing.

2»

Comments

• Options
    markmc68 said:

Which current players are out there that we could realistically afford and would want to come to Charlton ?

Hayden Mullins... Darren Purse?

On a serious note I think thats a difficult Question... RD proved that by buying Igor Vetokele and coming close to Andy Delort for what could have been about £5m that we've got money to spend but always the question is... (1) How much can we spend.. (2) How much do we spend (i.e. what's our limit on signing one player), reckon he could surprise us a bit more to be honest
  • Options
    Lots more goals
  • Options
    Everyone knows we're weak in 2 spots. Out wide (hence cousins playing on the wing) and up front. If I had to choose it would be a striker. If I could choose one 'thing' it would be more staff so I can get my pints quicker at half time.
  • Options
    Younger legs for Jackson.
    We've been watched now and teams will know we like to play it through Buyens via our centre halfs and will push on those players to force us to go long.
  • Options
    At the moment, then Yann to be honest.

I would have said Glenn Murray, but then again i read last week that he is on 33k a week....
  • Options
    At the moment, a creative Midfielder the team is lacking to play along side Yoni.
    Moussa should be playing there at present.
  • Options
    Kermorgant
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Which current players are out there that we could realistically afford and would want to come to Charlton ?

As well as another forward I just think that's the kind of player we've missed for a number of years now.
  • Options
    or Yann as i really miss Hoofball
  • Options

or Yann as i really miss Hoofball

Don't remember Yann playing any long balls? ;-) Seriously though, it's not his fault if players start pumping long balls up to him. He's better than that and isn't just a big old number nine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still think Tucadean will be ok, give him time.
  • Options
    Ricardo Fuller would work well with Igor.
  • Options

Ricardo Fuller would work well with Igor.

good shout
  • Options
    Someone who will really run at the oppositions defence, and create a buzz in the ground.

A Darren Huckerby type player as an example
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Someone who will really run at the oppositions defence, and create a buzz in the ground.

Thats what Callum Harriott is there for.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Bad shout
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Bad shout
    Ok, Moussa is there for that.