Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cup

13»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial ·

71' GOOOAAAALL! @karlanGrant97 heads in off the crossbar to make it 4-0. #cafc

Attendance at the Southwood Stadium tonight is 382. #cafc
  • Options
    It's 4-0 now Karlan Grant.
  • Options
    SNAPSHOT: @ZakAnsah puts the Addicks in front against @ramsgatefc. #cafc
  • Options
    84' @karlanGrant97 has it in the net again but the flag is up for offside. #cafc
  • Options
    Assuming there is not a late comeback, when is the final?

Nice to see us win in orange
  • Options
    92' GOOOOOAAAALLLLL! @ZakAnsah completes his hat-trick with the last kick of the game. 5-0 #cafc

FT: @ramsgatefc 0 Charlton 5. @jasoneuell's side secure a meeting with @TheGillsFC in the Kent Senior Cup final #cafc

(Doesn't say when)
  • Options
    So it's a repeat of the 1995 Kent Senior Cup Final.
  • Options
    Hopefully @ross1 got a result on his night out as well.
  • Options
    Just give me the nod lads and I'll get one of these booked.

http://thelondonbuscompany.co.uk/RT3435_56_Seat_Open_Top_Bus.htm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see Zak score a couple of goals
  • Options
    So, will there be a Valley Express service to the final?
  • Options
    vff said:

At nearly 70, I can only try to remember the things you are assuming. Sorry to let so many down, did not realise all the fans following my comments. I will remember in future, do not start, want you can't finish. Thank you for those finishing off the game reports, good win, let us hope Ansah is going to be as good as we want
  • Options
    ross1 said:

vff said:

At nearly 70, I can only try to remember the things you are assuming. Sorry to let so many down, did not realise all the fans following my comments. I will remember in future, do not start, want you can't finish. Thank you for those finishing off the game reports, good win, let us hope Ansah is going to be as good as we want
    That fact that you did not get a result did not let any of us down, we're all just disappointed for you.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

vff said:

You might not be as good as you once were,but for 45 mins your as good as you ever was ?

• Options
    Using my incredible powers of deduction I think the final will be on bank holiday Monday the 4th of May.
  • Options
    May the Fourth be with you.
    :smile:

*hangs head in shame*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where is the final? Is Wembley booked that day?
  • Options

Where is the final? Is Wembley booked that day?

Foxes Field in Mottingham is free that day
  • Options
    they wanted it somewher netural so they're playing it at Gillingham. no wait...
  • Options
    Muldoon will be our secret agent in the Gills camp, it all makes sense now :-)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Using my incredible powers of deduction I think the final will be on bank holiday Monday the 4th of May.

Kent Cup Final is Thursday April 30th at 7.45pm at Priestfield