Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wolves Match thread 16/9/14

Comments

• Options
    Tucudean is better than both Andy gray and David Mooney put together!! He's new let him settle please!!
  • Options
    Live tableakes good reading
  • Options
    Wow my stream is behind.. on min added on..
  • Options
    im shutting down and going to borrow MRs RM's lap top...this is all because I tried to down load the 'live' stream...not doing that again....back in 15 minutes and hopefully normal service will be resumed....thanks to those who stood in for me
  • Options
    1-0 HT
  • Options
    Nice. Sounds like we were under the cosh there. BBC stats show 35-65% possession to Wolves but never sure how accurate they are.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates guys
  • Options
    kafka said:

Live tableakes good reading

Table makes
  • Options
    Phew Bob needs to work some magic. Some tired players out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riding our luck again big time.Tucudean very poor,had 3 good chances and failed to hit the target.Gomez and Ben Haim both presented Wolves with open goals.Their number 11 bossing the midfield and Wiggins being skinned regularly by Henry-and still we are winning!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    uie2 said:

Tucudean is better than both Andy gray and David Mooney put together!! He's new let him settle please!!

Holds the ball up like Andy Gray, and finishes like Mooney. Both his missed chances were taken in exactly the kind of way Mooney used to miss.

He's got a better first touch and eye for a pass than either of them though. I'm not writing him off just making a general observation. He could have had a hat trick tonight.
  • Options
    Spanners pulled one back.
  • Options
    I've been watching the stream, we started out very well, and had 2-3 really good chances before Wolves took more control of the possession. Then in the middle of this quiet spell Bikey showed up and scored a wonder goal. You have the feeling we can strike at any time, and we seem very dangerous in the last 1/3 of the court.

In the defensive end we look really solid when set, and the chances that have fallen to the Wolves has pretty much come from mistakes that could've been avoided.

I don't think we hold possession too well, and the back four have had a hard time building up from the back because of the midfielders being quite far up the field in my opinion, but when the ball has been won high up the field, we seem to play a really good passing game - I wish we could allow that to happen a little bit more from the build up play.

Tucudean has been at the right places, and probably should have scored 1 goal, but he's not hitting the target unfortunately.

Vetokele is dangerous!
  • Options
    Concerning the ease at which they're able to shoot from around the edge of the box. Gotta hope the luck holds out if we're gonna give them that amount of space.
  • Options
    Wolves have had more of the ball but apart hitting the post they've rarely got in behind our defence. It's more comfortable than Watford sounded but still think there's a goal for Wolves here with a bit of quality.

Great to be back at the Valley for my second game this season.
  • Options
    Think we need fresh legs in front of he back four.. Unfortunately with cousins playing out wide we have no one who can do that on he bench...
  • Options
    wolves are 4-2-3-1 and dominating midfield with the extra man. BP will need to match up at some stage. we can't survive the 90 mins again like last Saturday. our luck will run out at some point. Tucdean off and an extra midfielder on. Igor is good enough to play up front on his own.

Wiggins is having a few problems with Henry. Cousins is doing a good job helping him out. Ben Haim MoM so far.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Henry looks lively for them. Wiggins all over him like a cheap suit. Some nifty feet by Ben Haim but almost costly messed up header that allowed shot from Macdonald that hit the post and ran agonisingly close across the line and out. 15 minute period where they were on top and a good save fron Henderson to flick over a looping over head kick. 2nd half about to start. COYR!!!

• Options
    teams on way out.....I haven't been able to switch PC's yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    has anyone mentioned the league table yet? ; )
  • Options
    Great HT input, thanks guys
  • Options
    olves have gone 4-4-3....Diko on for them
  • Options
    they are attacking...but addicks throw
  • Options

No keeper then, cool
  • Options
    George could have 4 or 5 but playing well and giving Wolves a dual threat meaning Igor has more room.
  • Options
    they win from the throw......and attack...bikey concedes a throw deep in own half
  • Options

red you seem to have lost it mate! ;)
  • Options

teams on way out.....I haven't been able to switch PC's yet

i will continue to assist where i can!
  • Options
    edited September 2014

red you seem to have lost it mate! ;)
    That's a wicked virus
This discussion has been closed.