Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Win a Charlton signed shirt!!

Your chance to win a brand new Home Shirt hand signed by the current First Team Squad. Charlton have kindly donated this to help us raise funds for a registered charity. We're the Sidcup Self-Help Group of a national charity working with people suffering communication problems as a result of a stroke, brain haemorrhage, tumour or any neurological incident.
Will you help? Entry is just £1 for your chance to win the shirt.

Comments

• Your chance to win a brand new Home Shirt hand signed by the current First Team Squad. Charlton have kindly donated this to help us raise funds for a registered charity. We're the Sidcup Self-Help Group of a national charity working with people suffering communication problems as a result of a stroke, brain haemorrhage, tumour or any neurological incident.
    Will you help? Entry is just £1 for your chance to win the shirt.

How? And where?

• How do we enter?
  • I'll be outside the Charlton shop from 7pm before tomorrow evening's match. Catch me there. I'd really appreciate your support
  • Not being funny but could you give some more detail.

What is the charity?

How do you win the shirt?
  • He says the shirt was donated by the club
  • Shirt was provided by Ben Kensell
  • edited September 2014
    Ben Kensell ? Surely not - If Henry's nose tells us this is a scam then a scam it has to be.....
  • edited September 2014
    PL54 said:

Ben Kensell ? Surely not - If Henry's nose tells us this is a scam then a scam it has to be.....

Never said it was a scam but now you've mentioned the word you've put doubts into some people's minds.

If he wants to people to contribute it helps if people know

1. What the registered charity is? There are scams out there so people will feel happier if they know that this is a real charity.

2. How the shirt is won ie is there a draw, when is the draw, how will people know that they've won?

Simple stuff really that would help him sell more tickets which was my intention all along. Shame you had bring the idea of "scams" which I'm sure it's not.
  • Steve Jones? Is that you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Please don't leave such slurs on here. It just rubbishes what I'm trying to do for a much needed cause. I understand what you mean but if you want more details just ask for it! This IS genuine & I've said where the shirt came from. The charity is Speakability (Registered No. 295094), the draw will take place at Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup on 20th November where the winner will be announced. I'll also put it in here. I'm just doing this through Charlton supporters as I want the shirt to go to a genuine fan & if I can raise £200 I'll be happy. So not worth it for a scam!! Please, just need everyone who views this to support me & I'll be there! I'll be outside the Charlton store from 7pm tonight so see me there. Only £1 but enter as many times as you want to increase your chances.
  • Please don't leave such slurs on here. It just rubbishes what I'm trying to do for a much needed cause. I understand what you mean but if you want more details just ask for it! This IS genuine & I've said where the shirt came from. The charity is Speakability (Registered No. 295094), the draw will take place at Queen Mary's Hospital Sidcup on 20th November where the winner will be announced. I'll also put it in here. I'm just doing this through Charlton supporters as I want the shirt to go to a genuine fan & if I can raise £200 I'll be happy. So not worth it for a scam!! Please, just need everyone who views this to support me & I'll be there! I'll be outside the Charlton store from 7pm tonight so see me there. Only £1 but enter as many times as you want to increase your chances.

Thanks, I'll buy a couple of tickets if I see you tonight.
  • A picture of the shirt itself
  • edited September 2014
    Nice
  • And our flier for the signed shirt too. I'll have that clearly visible with me this evening too outside the Charlton store.

Would have probably helped if you put those details in the opening post................
  • Will chuck a couple of a quid in.

Good luck raising your funds.

If you auction it on here you'd get more, just start at £200 minimum bid.
  • I could have auctioned it or sold it on eBay & that would have been easier too. But I'm hoping that a genuine Charlton fan will win it & I guess there's not so many around with that kind of money! Charlton have been good enough to donate the shirt & I don't want to betray that trust or be greedy. I'd rather demonstrate good Charlton spirit by opening it up to the Charlton community rather than just the highest bidder. Having said that, someone with that kind of money can always buy a large number of entries to massively increase their odds of winning the shirt! But it's open to everyone, and only through Charlton Life & those fans that sit near me in the Lower North Stand. I'm not offering it to anyone not interested in Charlton. Come on you Reds, support me!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks to those that turned up last night to see me. But wasn't exactly a queue! What a shame given the 'views' and comments. Where were the rest of you?! Don't want Charlton Life to just be all comment & no action so I'm quite happy to be outside the Charlton shop again before the Middlesbrough game Saturday week to give you the chance to enter & prove me wrong by supporting me. But only if enough people say they'll turn up!! Let me know
  • Looked for you and couldn't see you at 7.35
  • Why don't you sell tickets inside the ground ir isn't that allowed? Get all the punters in the queues at the bar
  • The raffle was drawn yesterday & I'm pleased to say that it's been won by a season ticket holder 'Jon' in the Lower North. It will be handed over on Saturday.
    Thanks to everyone for their support.