Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather Vs Maidana

Who else is braving it? Mayweather in the 8th for me

Comments

• Options
    Quick nap after the football I think. Undercard ain't up to much.
  • Options
    Alarm set for 3.45... Due on 5isg I think
  • Options
    Dont have box nation. Will watch on youtube first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    My boy wakes up at 5 every morning, told the mrs she can have a lie in tomoz
  • Options
    Brownie points and boxing
  • Options
    Alarm set for 430 and will be watching it going to be a great scrap like the first one
  • Options
    Boxnation now saying 3:45am. Weird for a Mayweather fight, they usually have amazingly long undercards with the ring walks 6AMish.
  • Options
    Game on!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I think this fight proves that Mayweather is the ultimate salesman. He fought in a way that was complimentary to Maidana first time round and now that he's reverted to his usual good defence and pot shot style he's winning easily.
  • Options
    Maidana Def bit mayweather,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maidana Def bit mayweather,

I'm convinced he did as well
  • Options
    Definitely bit him... Mayweather's footwork is unreal
  • Options
    Boring fight.
  • Options
    Very mate it was completely a waste of sleep.deprivation

How's your brother getting on at Hull
  • Options
    JT said:

Boring fight.

Wasn't the most entertaining but thought Mayweather oozed class and schooled him without ever getting out of second gear.
  • Options

Very mate it was completely a waste of sleep.deprivation

How's your brother getting on at Hull

Doing alright mate..done his hamstring last week though during premier league testing doing sprints so not playing much. Think he's a bit homesick if I'm honest but obviously enjoying the first class set up.

His u21 season starts next week, been playing a few friendlies - against some prem first teamers..but did say he couldnt see how any of the u21s could get a look in, particularly after the transfer window hull had. 3 year contract so will have to see. Still gutted about the Charlton thing.
  • Options
    He is having the chance to live the life mate charltons loss not his right now, bet he is loving it all right now
  • Options
    Thought it was ok. Needs to fight Manny now though. Anyone that thought it was dull should have sat through the Bey bought.