Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banning Orders

Comments

• and you are starting this thread why????
  • For goodness sake.
  • Starting to think you are possessed by the spirit of Ackworth.

You are going to run him close in the "opening threads stakes".
  • THANKS COLIN!!!
  • V interesting read!
  • Zenit St Pet’sburg (Russia) 1

Eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting stuff, thanks.
  • Not sure of the relevance of those stats really. It could be that a club has lots of banning orders because they have a high proportion of idiots following them or it could just be that they are over-zealous at clamping down on any misdemeanours. Until you can separate those out it means nothing.
  • Don't understand the point of this thread... our supporters are clearly reasonably well behaved. Anyone who thinks it's realistic to get 0 banning orders or 0 arrests is seriously deluded. The nature of football means these incidents are bound to happen
  • Don't understand the point of this thread... our supporters are clearly reasonably well behaved. Anyone who thinks it's realistic to get 0 banning orders or 0 arrests is seriously deluded. The nature of football means these incidents are bound to happen

If you think all of our supporters are well behaved, you clearly didn't see the loon sitting at the front of J Block today.

He made me laugh (was the most pissed I'd seen anyone at a game for sometime) but was annoying all and sundry and was finally lobbed out on 55mins after about 20 warnings.

If you think all of our supporters are well behaved, you clearly didn't see the loon sitting at the front of J Block today.

He made me laugh (was the most pissed I'd seen anyone at a game for sometime) but was annoying all and sundry and was finally lobbed out on 55mins after about 20 warnings.

I was sure he was gonna end up in the lower north, they way he was falling everywhere
  • Those figures really don't make for good viewing as a Charlton fan.

We should be doing much better than the likes of Lincoln and Shrewsbury.
  • Just the 72 at Millwall, second highest in the division.

Most of em were facking journos I bet.
  • How did a banning order get issued for Zenit?
    Surely St.Petersberg are outside the jurisdiction of British courts.

Probably a fan in their end when they played in a friendly here in the Summer or a Europa League game possibly
  • edited September 2014

(ed. sorry Paulie, will inbox you later to explain)
  • Interesting to see that there were zero arrests for racist/indecent chanting by Spurs fans. When all the y-word army stuff came to the fore at the beginning of last season, there were a good few arrested and charged with using indecent chants although everyone is well aware that the CPS turned around to the old bill and said they couldnt prosecute. So I wonder if they've now wiped them arrests from the records.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2014
    Thanks for sharing Paulie, very interesting. Ignore the haters.
  • cafctom said:

How did a banning order get issued for Zenit?
    Surely St.Petersberg are outside the jurisdiction of British courts.

Probably a fan in their end when they played in a friendly here in the Summer or a Europa League game possibly
    Must be the European matches as Sparta Prague / Fredrikstad (?) and Lyon are there
  • Bit of an odd one this... I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad thing we have banned 21 fans... I've seen the state some of our fans get into watching a game of footy!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Bit of an odd one this... I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad thing we have banned 21 fans... I've seen the state some of our fans get into watching a game of footy!

Drunk or violent etc ?
  • Well, seven of the 21 are going to be those morons chanting about Stephen Lawrence after the Fulham cup game.

It skews the figures somewhat.

Then there's the matter of whether certain constabularies (like the Met, or British Transport Police, for example) are more enthusiastic about applying for FBOs than others. The very low figures for Norwich and Ipswich would suggest to me that the Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies use the FBO tool in a more focussed way rather than that the clubs don't have a problem.