Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford game will be live on TV

Not in England but in China and I believe some other countries around the world as well. It won't be difficult to find a stream then so great news for all the Addicks who can't go to the game!

Comments

• Options
    Last week, I watched Foolham and Cardiff on a stream via BEIN sports
  • Options
    Yes that one was also broadcast here. So I guess the Watford game will be on BeIN, too.
  • Options
    Doesn't look like it's on here. The Brum game is being shown as the early ko. Should be able to get a feed somewhere? But unfortunately the internet isn't fast enough for steaming
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Nice one Jessie!

You got me worried they were going to move the kick off time over here!

Hope the team shows up for you.
  • Options
    Jessie I should be in Zi'an on Saturday to see the Terracotta warriors....would you be able to let me know what time the Watford match be shown and what channel?
  • Options
    It will be on beIN sports 8 (Mena)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Jessie I should be in Zi'an on Saturday to see the Terracotta warriors....would you be able to let me know what time the Watford match be shown and what channel?

Hi welcome to China. The game will be on PPTV at 9.45pm. PPTV is actually an internet TV streaming service so if you can find internet access on that day, you'll be able to watch it at http://yingchao.pptv.com/ (for free) Not sure yet which TV channel will broadcast the game though.
  • Options
    Whoop de do! Should be able to get a stream for this one!
  • Options
    Anyone know if it will be on in the USA?
  • Options

'Streams' on PPTV... sounds filthy.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just found out it's on in Thailand (GMMZ Club Channel for anyone here). That means it's going to broadcast internationally so streams will be easy to come by. It also indicates it'll be the featured game on The Football League Show on Saturday evening.

Have the channel at home now so won't need to spend the evening with in Pattaya Addick's bar, which is good as it's 2000km round trip in the car from Phuket!
  • Options
    Please share links when you find them
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Just found out it's on in Thailand (GMMZ Club Channel for anyone here). That means it's going to broadcast internationally so streams will be easy to come by. It also indicates it'll be the featured game on The Football League Show on Saturday evening.

Have the channel at home now so won't need to spend the evening with in Pattaya Addick's bar, which is good as it's 2000km round trip in the car from Phuket!

Phuket, why not!? ;-)
  • Options

BEIN Sports Channel 8

http://www.en.beinsports.net/tv-guide

Don't think these links work on iPad. Will have to see if the local clubhouse can do it for me.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    TelMc32 said:

BEIN Sports Channel 8

Don't think these links work on iPad. Will have to see if the local clubhouse can do it for me.
    Download the livemediaplayer app. @TelMc32‌
  • Options
    try cricfree tv they stream loads of channels
  • Options
    Yes being shown in Thailand and Indian ten sports channel,not sure wot the Indian tv connection is but at least we get to see them on tv again.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

BEIN Sports Channel 8

Download the livemediaplayer app. @TelMc32‌
    Cheers G, but tried it before and it's pretty useless.
  • Options
    I am in Turkey, will the game be shown here! If so any idea what channel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good coverage on the FLS then for once..
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    It's live on Setanta in Australia - kick off at midnight :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Jessie, bloody excited now and wouldn't have known otherwise. Think I can get PPTV in Hong Kong although it might all be in Chinese.

• Options
    Chunes said:

Thanks Jessie, bloody excited now and wouldn't have known otherwise. Think I can get PPTV in Hong Kong although it might all be in Chinese.

Will you be watching it on PPTV's website or app? There will be a direct link to the game on the website 15 minutes before kick-off and I'll post it on here as soon as it's available. Also I'll be on here during the game and if you have any questions navigating that site, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to help. :-)

• Options

I am in Turkey, will the game be shown here! If so any idea what channel.

Scroll down this link 'til you find our game Andy, it shows which stations have the game on.

http://liveonsat.com/today.php?start_dd=13&start_mm=09&start_yyyy=2014&end_dd=13&end_mm=09&end_yyyy=2014
  • Options
    Thanks......
  • Options
    On in Kenya. Fox Sports
  • Options
    So will also be the main game on football league show
  • Options
    Isn't it pleasing that the rest of the world gets to enjoy the Addicks?
  • Options
    Streamed in France, thanks for the info, Wiziwig page 3