Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 62 million quid for finishing bottom of the league. The world has gone absolutely mental!
  • £73m for Palace eh?

'Against modern football' my arse.
  • Also find in incredible that 74% of Liverpool games were live on TV.
  • Also find in incredible that 74% of Liverpool games were live on TV.

You know the Bin Dippers, positive discrimination right up their street!
  • I'm amazed that Stoke got £2.25m for NOT being live on TV.
  • Heinous
  • The gap between the Championship and Premiership has got wider as we all know but I didn't realise that the inequality within the premier legue has got wider. In 2013/14 Sunderland finished 4th bottom and got 43.5m v Man U who finished top who got 60.8m. i.e. 40% more. This year the difference between Man city and West Brom is 47% more, which may not sound much of an increase, but with the inflated money its £17.3m last year, £30.8m this year. Looking at the numbers, its hard to see anyone breaking into the top 6 regularly, the financial gap even within the premier league is too great. Look at Stoke City. They finish 9th yet only get on the telly 7 times. No wonder they got rid of Pulis in an attempt to improve their style of play, 2 places but £15m behind Man U!

• Rizzo said:

62 million quid for finishing bottom of the league. The world has gone absolutely mental!

Which was more than what Man United got for winning the league the previous season.