Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

Comments

• Options
    Still got loads to offer and will give us the big push we need
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Is it in hope or do you know something colin

It's Colin!
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP · 7m
    Sounded earlier like it will be a surprise if Charlton do anything before window shuts.

• Options
    Falcao just arrived at Manchester airport in his own private jet. I suppose we hope our players come on Eurostar
  • Options

Colin only wanted a bit of the attention and he got it.

Well done Colin

Yeah, thanks a f***ing lot Colin.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Falcao just arrived at Manchester airport in his own private jet. I suppose we hope our players come on Eurostar

More like motorbike and sidecar.
  • Options
    It won't happen but if Darren Bent came back here I don't think anyone could use the old 'it doesn't feel like my Charlton anymore' number
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Sounded earlier like it will be a surprise if Charlton do anything before window shuts.

Or Richard means we didn't have a plan b if delort didn't sign!! I really wish the club would come out themselves and tell us no one will be signing today please go back to your life's
  • Options
    uie2 said:

TravHouse said:

Or Richard means we didn't have a plan b if delort didn't sign!! I really wish the club would come out themselves and tell us no one will be signing today please go back to your life's
    Why? Are people that stressed about it all? Have a beer
  • Options
    I'm concerned if we don't bring in another striker. Tucadean may be injury prone and this all puts more and more pressure on vetokele, who has now made himself known to future opposition, who in turn will do their homework on him. I've got nothing against church but I don't think he's anywhere near good enough for Championship football. Perhaps BP will look at loans but then so will a lot of teams. If we had 3m for Delort then I'd like it to go towards someone else before 11pm tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Talal said:

uie2 said:

TravHouse said:

Exactly, 'Que sera sera'.

I'm concerned if we don't bring in another striker. Tucadean may be injury prone and this all puts more and more pressure on vetokele, who has now made himself known to future opposition, who in turn will do their homework on him. I've got nothing against church but I don't think he's anywhere near good enough for Championship football. Perhaps BP will look at loans but then so will a lot of teams. If we had 3m for Delort then I'd like it to go towards someone else before 11pm tonight.

So would I VG but I'm not going to wet my pants over it like some on here seem to be doing :-0
  • Options
    He's not the messiah he's Andy Delort!
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Huddersfield Town are poised to sign Cardiff City defender Mark Hudson.

Thought he was going to Fulham.
  • Options
    I think as soon as we sign (hopefully) a new striker, Delort will fade into distant memory
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Bobs already said he won't sign anyone who doesn't add quality. Rolly won't waste his money on journeymen or ridiculous wages. I'm glad we are being prudent. Our aim this season may have drifted from staying up but overall we have nothing to moan about. Be happy!
  • Options

Sky Sources: Charlton are set to sign Andy Delort on a season long loan deal from Wigan Athletic after Chairman Dave Whelan decided that Delort was actually "a bit of a knob"

How do you double LOL things ?
  • Options
    RedMist said:

He's not the messiah he's Andy Delort!

And he's a very naughty boy signing for Wigan ;-)
  • Options
    Just seen this:

@Danieldavy34: My friend has told me that Jay Emmanuel-Thomas is currently having his medical ahead of a proposed move to Charlton #cafc
  • Options
    Have we got any lifers hanging around the training ground or the valley (aka the church)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just seen this:

@Danieldavy34: My friend has told me that Jay Emmanuel-Thomas is currently having his medical ahead of a proposed move to Charlton #cafc

I told my friend her arse didn't look big.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited September 2014
    uie2 said:

TravHouse said:

go back to your lives (to be correct on grammar)

(I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of the comment)
  • Options
    Glen Murray (Palace) on his way to Reading
  • Options
    If anything it's gonna be loanees .
  • Options
    Guidetti to Celtic.
  • Options
    #bringbackRUMOURs
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    An image of the Nigel's
  • Options

#bringbackRUMOURs

I've heard it's being resurrected :-0
  • Options
    Talal said:

uie2 said:

TravHouse said:

I don't drink mate arggggggg ;-)
  • Options
    That reminds me where did I put my banjo