Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone got some spare time Friday (12/9) and want to see behind the scenes at the Valley?

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
Oh, and you might have to do some mild lifting and carrying while we get the museum ready

Anyone who knows how to hang a picture frame straight or put up shelves especially welcome

Inbox me for details

LLL & BH

Comments

• Options
    Do you mean 2 weeks Friday?
  • Options
    Next Friday is 5/9
  • Options
    So many proof readers, so few helpers : - )

Friday the 12th of September it is.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Well I'd it was the 5th id be straight down !!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, come on people we need some willing hands, what about you 'viewfinder' I know you have your exhibition coming up but we could do with your experience, you could even bring your camera along, and I can art direct you!...... or if you like you can art direct me, we might even shift a couple of box's as well. I think I might well be on 'tea duties'.?
  • Options

Yeah, come on people we need some willing hands, what about you 'viewfinder' I know you have your exhibition coming up but we could do with your experience, you could even bring your camera along, and I can art direct you!...... or if you like you can art direct me, we might even shift a couple of box's as well. I think I might well be on 'tea duties'.?

You're assuming he won't be at the training ground Ken running the rule over the players being put through their paces :-0 Back on topic sorry I have a prior engagement.
  • Options
    After work?
  • Options
    During the day.
  • Options
    what time frame?
  • Options
    8x6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10.30 am until we're done but no later than 3.00 ish as it's not that big a room
  • Options
    right on cue AFKA
  • Options
    I might be available if required
  • Options
    See you there.

Inbox for contact details so you can get in.
  • Options
    I might be able to pop along with those two items I mentioned, Henry, (if the second is ready). But you really don't want me trying to put them up.
  • Options
    Hi Henry, I would help but might have to work in London Bridge that day so not around Greenwich/Charlton area.
  • Options

I might be able to pop along with those two items I mentioned, Henry, (if the second is ready). But you really don't want me trying to put them up.

See you there, Richard.
  • Options
    Will try my best.
  • Options
    Would be good to see you there Paul
  • Options

Would be good to see you there Paul

Seconded

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've sent you a message.
  • Options
    This Friday
  • Options
    10.30am
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who came along and helped and good to meet some of you for the first time.

I know a lot of you took photos so stick them up here.

The museum looks so much better and I hope you enjoyed the tour of the boardroom, pitch and dressing rooms.

Now be honest, were you happier meeting me or meeting Katrien?
  • Options
    Henry, Mick and Katrien from CAFC and the back of Ian Wallace in Bartrams.
    2nd photo Eugene.
    3rd photo Prague addick.
    4th Unknown
    5th Ian Wallace looks on as the glass case goes on one of the displat cabinets
  • Options

Thanks to everyone who came along and helped and good to meet some of you for the first time.

I know a lot of you took photos so stick them up here.

The museum looks so much better and I hope you enjoyed the tour of the boardroom, pitch and dressing rooms.

Now be honest, were you happier meeting me or meeting Katrien?

I think we all know the answer to that one.....

Bob.jpg 73.8K
  • Options
    Some photos from Cruicky21

Notice what is missing?

Cool number plate

Tunnel Jump anyone?

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Great photos. Thanks everyone for the glimpse of behind the scenes.