Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2014/15

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bayern manage to comeback from a 2 goal deficit (in leg 1) within 30 minutes against Porto. Shows how big the difference is between the good teams and the great ones.
  • Options
    Outrageous from Bayern. 5-0 up at HT.
  • Options
    The build up to Lewandowski's 1st goal was brilliant.
  • Options
    Barca looking good tonight - remind me of the way they played the first year under Guardiola, with Henry and Etoo still there and Messi on the right, a bit less of the wear them down with tiki-taka stuff and a bit more pace and purpose.

Iniesta is such a fantastic player.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just trying to imagine how deflating it must feel to arrive with a two goal lead, have a pre-match teamtalk about keeping it tight for the first 20, quietening the crowd etc, then going in at half time 5-0 down.
  • Options
    Absolutely despise those bastards, hope Bayern or Barca do 'em, shall we say, royally
  • Options
    Barcelona and Bayern .. B men from a different planet .. both totally confident, unafraid, skilful, superbly fit, imaginatively coached .. Just like watching der Addicks ((:>)
  • Options
    oh well
    Barcelona V Bayern Munich
    Juventus V Real Madrid
  • Options
    Barca Bayern would have made an amazing final

Two cracking semi's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Real will be absolutely delighted by that draw. Easiest draw they could've got plus 2 very tough games for Barca
  • Options
    Come on Juve
  • Options
    Barcelona vs Juventus final.

Bye bye Madrid.
  • Options
    Admirable effort from Bale, clearly stung into action from recent criticism about disappearing in big matches. Unfortunately for him it didn't come off at all tonight and he missed a few good chances. Reckon he will probably leave: the fans and the press aren't behind him and the look on Ronaldo's face whenever Bale missed suggests they aren't exactly best mates.
  • Options
    Bale is the new Torres. Unhappy and its showing in his performances, missing chance after chance.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Real will be absolutely delighted by that draw. Easiest draw they could've got

Awks
  • Options

Real will be absolutely delighted by that draw. Easiest draw they could've got

Awks
    Lets be honest it was

But Real under performed and Juventus played very well
  • Options
    Great to see Juve back in the big time. As a child of the 80s/90s I remember when Italian teams were the pinnacle of world football and the mess that the Italian domestic game has become in recent years has not been good to see. Also have a big soft spot for Italy/Italians in general and I'm sick of watching Spanish sides in every major football final so I'm quite happy to see a changing of the guard, even if Barca are still there and odds on to win it now.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Chiellini and Bonucci unbelievable CB pairing with Barzagli on the bench so they are defensively sound. Midfield with Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba is incredible. Even if Pogba leaves they'll just get Verratti. Tevez and Moratta are great and rumours they're getting Cavani and Dybala. Don't forget Buffon one of the best if not the best goalkeeper in the world. I don't think it is luck they have made the final, I just think they're back.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Chiellini and Bonucci unbelievable CB pairing with Barzagli on the bench so they are defensively sound. Midfield with Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba is incredible. Even if Pogba leaves they'll just get Verratti. Tevez and Moratta are great and rumours they're getting Cavani and Dybala. Don't forget Buffon one of the best if not the best goalkeeper in the world. I don't think it is luck they have made the final, I just think they're back.

They're definitely a lot better than people maybe we're giving them credit for going into the Semi Final. Italian sides have looked a bit short in recent seasons but as you say, Juve have a hell of a squad right now and a better balanced side than Real for all their super stars. Barca will be a different proposition with the form they're in but you never know in a one off match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bale is the new Torres. Unhappy and its showing in his performances, missing chance after chance.

More goals and more assists this season than Hazard. And he's played less games.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Remove Pirlo and Buffon

Both expected to retire at the end of the season
  • Options

dizzee said:

Remove Pirlo and Buffon

Both expected to retire at the end of the season
    Pirlo: ‘A few more years still’
    http://www.football-italia.net/62728/pirlo-‘-few-more-years-still’

Buffon: "He will play on for a long time"
    http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/retirement-not-buffons-radar