Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcos Rojo

Has anyone else seen this, he could face a year in jail if found guilty

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/manchester-uniteds-marcos-rojo-could-4097649

Comments

• Options
    He'll suit Utd then... Their whole team bottle it every match.
  • Options
    Do we care?
  • Options
    He's a bit crazy by all accounts.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Do we care?

The thread Is called Marcos Rojo, you knew you would be reading about Marcos Rojo before you opened it, if you dont care dont open it
    I had no idea who Marcos Rojo was- thought he might have been our next new signing. But then i see Man Utd, so , no, i dont care- and nor do 90 per cent of other Charlton fans.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Do we care?

The thread Is called Marcos Rojo, you knew you would be reading about Marcos Rojo before you opened it, if you dont care dont open it
    I had no idea who Marcos Rojo was- thought he might have been our next new signing. But then i see Man Utd, so , no, i dont care- and nor do 90 per cent of other Charlton fans.
    well that was for the other 10% then and the big clue was it is in the category Other Football and Sports, if it was anything to do with Charlton I would of put it in General Charlton, maybe look at the categories in future

Can I also say you started the thread about Eibar, I am sure 90% of Charlton fans dont care about them or La Liga
  • Options

Do we care?

well that was for the other 10% then and the big clue was it is in the category Other Football and Sports, if it was anything to do with Charlton I would of put it in General Charlton, maybe look at the categories in future

Can I also say you started the thread about Eibar, I am sure 90% of Charlton fans dont care about them or La Liga
    Wow, someones in a good mood !
  • Options

Do we care?

Wow, someones in a good mood !
    I am in a great mood mate, just no need for your comment when you have done the exact same thing Pot Kettle Black
  • Options
    Good Paulie, good.